Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Landing

Men may control the Earth, but there are other planets out there. On the other side of the galaxy there is a planet called Zann and it is ruled by a woman. This is her story, I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 3 - The Landing

Chapter 3 - The Landing
Apliscosisco Galhali woke to her alarm clock. Her ears seared with the annoying screech of the 5 o clock buzzer. She folded herself out of bed, gave a large toothy yawn, surveyed her pristine white room and headed to the galley for a light breakfast before she had to check on everyones progress. Hardly anyone ever saw her out of her uniform, but it was a weekend and she felt no need to dress up in her official attire just yet. She walked with a very urbane manner whereas if you had never seen her before you would still think that she was a very important official. Aplisco grabbed a small fruit and complimented the cook on what a good job he had done making breakfast for the new recruits. She headed back to her quarters to eat and change clothes. Minutes later she appeared in every hallway and room of the ship on large wall displays looking very regal.
I hope you have had a good nights rest and a good breakfast, she paused, and then her soft face turned to stone,
Because you will not see either for a lengthy amount of time. We will be arriving shortly at the Zannian National Port, after we dock please grab all your personal items and take them with you to the bunks, claim your beds and within an hour of our docking I want to see a straight line in front of the barracks.

She shut down the VisCom, which erased the image of her face from the walls of the Mass-Transport Spacecraft (MTS) and she headed to the observation deck where she would carry out the rest of her commands from there. She watched as her home planet came into view and smiled, but an appreciative smile, not a goony grin.
Captain, youd better slow this MTS before we end up crashing into the planet, or worse, burn up in the atmosphere! This time she did let out a goony grin, as Captain Kanaverii Yumanaaz flounced toward the General.
Yes my master! The Captain said sarcastically.
Kanni was the only person Aplisco truly trusted; he was her right hand man. But being so unfeeling toward other people she was oblivious that he was in love with her. Kanni admired the cougar greatly, but knew she was unaware of his affection. He sighed as he gave the orders to the crew to lower the speed and raise the heat shield. Aplisco nodded politely in his direction, she held the fox in high esteem, but no where near loved him. She had never loved anything before, and would never allow it to become a weakness to her impervious army.

Kanni and Aplisco stood side by side while docking, both with two totally different emotions but the same thought, Home sweet home.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment