Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Stupid Malfoy! (and Tonks)

about when lily got her letter and her first year at hogwarts please read

Chapter 3 - Stupid Malfoy! (and Tonks)

Chapter 3 - Stupid Malfoy! (and Tonks)
It was time for all the peoples to go eat their food and stuff, Lily was very happy because she was extremely hungry, so she ran as fast as she could when she bumped into a boy with a huge smirk on his face, he had long hair and a big nose, he looked like he was a third year.

The boy: Watch it you mudblood.

Lily quikly pushed him to the ground, but he just started laughing, she was trying with all her might not to cry but she couldn't help it. The boy and his friends cried with laughter.

The boy: By the way, I'm Lucius, but you can call me master mudblood.

Then Lily roared with anger and walked away. Then she started to notice a girl was following her. She yelled at the girl to stop following her but quicly apologized.

The girl: Oh it's alright, that's just malfoy, he is a a very mean boy, don't let him get to you.

Lily: Thank you, I'm Lily.

The girl: Nice to meet you Lily I'm Tonks

Lily stared at the girls strange spikey hair, it was green

Lily:I like your hair

Tonks: Thank you

Lily couldn't help asking why it was green and Tonks told her she was a transforimagus or what ever it is called.




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dothackmanic on July 19, 2005, 12:35:47 PM

dothackmanic on
dothackmanicLOVE IT ITS SO GOOD PLEASE I BEG OF YOU RIGHT MORE(maybe can u included my made up chracter private messege me if u can)