Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

A typical trainers story where two trainers go on a journey to become a Pokémon master and a Ranger. However, once they start, they see that things won't go as smoothly as they hoped...

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Prologue

It was finally that time; Graduation of Middle School.

After seeing so many kids drop out of school at the age of ten to go on their journeys, he felt it being unlucky to have to stay in school to not end up a school dropout just to go on an adventure. The boy begged his stepparents day-in and day-out, until they finally submitted to his pleads. However, that came with one condition; for him to go on a journey, he must bring a friend to watch his back.

The boy thought long and hard but eventually came to the one person he shared his dream with. They shared a few classes with each other and talked almost daily. The boy explained to him that, one day, he would hope that he'd get out into the world and become a master trainer, one day; while his friend had once said he had hopes of becoming a Ranger.

The very hour after Graduation, the boy explained his position. He told him how his stepparents would give him the chance to go on his long-awaited journey, if he brought along a friend. The boy's friend agreed happily and after all the celebration calmed down, the next day the two started to pack. Their alarms were set and almost everything they ever needed would be packed into their bags for tomorrow's trip to Oak's lab.

The whole thing seemed like a dream. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment