Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Toru

A bit of this and that about my Sonic OC's
Still ALOT more to come

Chapter 3 - Toru

Chapter 3 - Toru
Toru



Age: unknown
Species: fox
Sex: Male
Eye colour: gold
Hair colour: Black with red ends
Fur colour: Orange/red with black tips
Special feature: fluffy white chest, sharp fangs.
Family: Toru doesn’t like talking about his family or past but has told Eraiya a bit.
Twin brother: Foox (not fox, Foox)
Grandmother: Madeline
Special phrase: Love meh or hate meh
Favourite food: anything Eraiya makes
Favourite colour: Black and red
Favourite drink: Booooooooooze!
Likes: Eraiya, Booze, his oversiced pillow (bed), having fun
Dislikes: A lot of people mainly Shadow, rapists, backstabbers (even if he has been one) and snobs.
Hobby: Following Eraiya, anything illegal and randomly causing trouble (or what he calls fun)
Best personality treats: A healthy sense of pride and honor (if not influenced by something tempting)
Worst personality treat: Rude, crude and hot headed
Faction: Eternal
History: Having plundered robbed and lived the life of a bandit, it’s not hard to guess where he learned his curse words. Toru’s age and name is probably something lost to his mind as no one really knows where he came from or when he started running chaos all over the world together with his trusted partner Racco. They claimed to have been searching for something but do reasons kept secret, Toru and Racco parted and Racco has never been seen since. Short after Toru met Eraiya and as he is proud to say, fell in love with her quit fast. Now he devotes his life to her following her around or get her things “his way”. In return of his loyalty to Eraiya she got him free passage around the world again and all of his sins have been buried in time. Toru may be a rude lil bugger but in some points, he’ll prove he can be a lovable lil foxy.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Saluki on October 6, 2007, 5:56:33 AM

Saluki on
Comment Deleted

Ariya_Eretsee on October 6, 2007, 5:57:24 AM

Ariya_Eretsee on
Ariya_Eretseeroflmao, the love meh hate meh man