Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Iluna Ash'nara

A bit of this and that about my Sonic OC's
Still ALOT more to come

Chapter 4 - Iluna Ash'nara

Chapter 4 - Iluna Ash'nara
Iluna Ash’nara



Age: unknown
Species: Wolf
Sex: Female
Eye colour: red to brown
Hair colour: mixed shades of purple
Fur colour: dark Purple with lilac tail tip, chest, hands and feet.
Special feature: a scar over her right eye (left if you stand face to face)
Family: Deceased, tough there are rumors her mother still lives.
Special phrase: Silence is my best friend
Favourite food: any fruity pie
Favourite colour: Grey
Favourite drink: Aple Juice
Likes: Cats, wolves and the moon
Dislikes: Toru big time, Toru randomly raiding her room, Toru calling her stuff, Toru following her around to anoy her, etc.
Hobby: Reading, spellcrafting and Meditating
Best personality treats: Some say she doesn’t have a personality, eraiya says her best treat is her knowledge, bright mind and steel nerves.
Worst personality treat: Silent, Reserved, anti-social and easely offended.
Faction: Eternal
History: Iluna resides in her room more then out of it in Eraiya’s home. She doesn’t say much and refuses to let anything out about her past. One thing is serten, she’s been with Eraiya longer then any of the other people residing in her house currently. She doesn’t care much for the outside world and can sometimes be seen staring of in the distance in sadness.
When asked about her scar her casual reply would be “my burden to bare”
Onliest thing that makes her known is the memories of the large destructions she has caused before when called out to assist Eraiya. Many fear her for her silence combined with immense destructive magic and the ability to summon an ethereal dragon out of no where.
Iluna is known to ignore the cries for help and the calls of war, only when it comes to Eraiya she’ll be willing to help. Lately tough she seems to have taken a liking to young Celia and can be seen teaching her magic.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Saluki on October 6, 2007, 6:05:47 AM

Saluki on
Comment Deleted

Ariya_Eretsee on October 6, 2007, 6:07:00 AM

Ariya_Eretsee on
Ariya_Eretseejust imagen a grumpy girl and something hyper around her. then youll guess why they dont mix