Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Lexus Ruyos Emmeriss

A bit of this and that about my Sonic OC's
Still ALOT more to come

Chapter 5 - Lexus Ruyos Emmeriss

Chapter 5 - Lexus Ruyos Emmeriss
Lexus Ruyos Emmeriss



Age: 22
Species: Venshin
Sex: Male
Eye colour: sky blue
Hair colour: cobalt blue
Fur colour: White with cobalt blue tail and eartips and a sky blue fluffy chest.
Special feature: cobalt blue shadow and upward stripe on his eyes, an S like marking on his right hand. Very tall build, often compared to an elf like body build.
Family: Greatgrandfather Roru and younger brother Ulch
Special phrase: For my ancestors
Favourite food: salads, preferably italian
Favourite colour: sky blue
Favourite drink: Soda
Likes: His grandfather, his village, Calm times and forests
Dislikes: [url=]Toru[/url], Trush and [url=]Tirinay.[/url]
Hobby: Training and helping out.
Best personality treats: Kind, Helpful, relaxed, loving, calm and a steadfast decision maker
Worst personality treat: worries to easy, has trouble understanding woman (LOL)
Faction: Freedom Fighters
History: Lexus is heir to Roru, chieftain of Aluva. People don’t worry about Lexus to become a good leader as he as proven himself in tough times many times before. He loves Aluva and the people in it. He is easy to please and hard to get angry. He is in the liking of many woman but he is to blunt to notice. Most of the time he can be found outside the gates training, or standing guard at the gates. His onliest worries are his brother and his greatgrandfather Roru, who is reaching an amazing age of 347 years. Being raised to follow in not only the role as chieftain, but also the old family tradition and secrets. He wears a large round blue gem to remind him of it, not even himself knows everything about the gem, but it has been passed down his family for generations. Altough he has a brother to share the important duty with he still stands alone to it. Ulch has left the family ways and joined another side, one against Aluva. Avoiding to see Ulch in combat Lexus still worries, what if, he knows he wount be able to hurt Ulch. But he isn’t serten if Ulch thinks the same way.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment