Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Blix Etri

A bit of this and that about my Sonic OC's
Still ALOT more to come

Chapter 7 - Blix Etri

Chapter 7 - Blix Etri
[/color]Blix Etri

Age: 23
Species: Dog
Sex: M
ale

Eye colour: Green
Hair colour: brown
Fur colour: red/brown
Special feature: a Limp in his left (face to face its right) leg.
Family:Harod a well known scientist for a father, deceased 18 years ago. And a sister, Zara.
Special phrase: I think I can fix it.
Favourite food: [/color]Pork chops
Favourite colour:
blue
Favourite drink:
Coke
Likes: Tinkering, inventing, walks, his sister and his best friend Zeroand hugs.
Dislikes: His father’s last project, he doesn’t give out the details on it tough.
Hobby: Tinkering, reading, Walks.
Best personality treats: helpful, calm and loyal. A typical old dog some say.
Worst personality treats: gets himself too much work on his hands and cares too much for his own good.
Faction: Freedom Fighters
History: Blix is a well known scientist in a long line of scientists. Even in his younger years he was already a Freedom Fighter after his father with his sister Zara. Altough Blix’s intelligence is like his father’s or even better he refuses to compare himself to him. He admits his father was brilliant but also that he was insane. Blix’s fighting style is based on his intelligence, having made a battle suit fitting to his style of thinking and quick decision making. He did suffer an accident long ago that cost him his left knee and ankle so he has metal bits in there. Altough many have advised him to give himself cybernetics he refuses and accepts his limp, which is now one of his main charestics.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment