Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Zara Mun

A bit of this and that about my Sonic OC's
Still ALOT more to come

Chapter 8 - Zara Mun

Chapter 8 - Zara Mun
Zara Mun

[img=http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/Ariya_Eretsee/My%20chars%20MSN/Zara03-dancingMSN.jpg][/img]

Age: 18
Species: Cat
Sex: Female
Eye colour: Green
Hair colour: Black
Fur colour: Grey and white
Special feature: Very sharp nails, Patterned cheeks
Family: A well known scientist for a father, deceased 18 years ago. And an older brother, Blix
Special phrase: Let’s Party .. or bang their skulls till they die
Favourite food: Sushi
Favourite colour: Yellow and black
Favourite drink: Fruity mixes
Likes: Dancing, breaking the rules, her brother, Zero, Eraiya and Toru (yeah wow she likes Toru)
Dislikes: Her father’s last project, her origin and to many questions.
Hobby: Dancing, training and hugging blix.
Best personality treats: Cheerfull, helpful and dedicated
Worst personality treats: moody, suspicious and a know it better then you anyway.
Faction: Freedom Fighters
History: Zara’s past is dark and she hates it. It’s also the reason why she took on her mother’s surname Mun instead of her father’s Etri. It all started out when the real Zara Mun, her mother, died. Her father could not bear the loss and in against orders and warning he try’d recreating her. When this was found out at an early time in the process he had to run and abort the operation. He would have left Zara if it wasent for Blix who freed her from the tank and fled with her. Their father never escaped the facility, and Blix was merely 8 at that time. Non the less Blix took it upon himself to Take care of Zara and kept her birth a secret. Zara always believed the fake memories implented in her and lived a silent and solitair life alongside blix. Until Blix told her the truth one day when she was 9 and she went to live her own life and swore to never obey her fake memories again. When she was 13 She changed her name to Mun, obandening her creators surname. That was also the day she joined the freedom fighters with Blix who had already taken up a job as a freedom fighter. She trained hard to become strong and be able to protect her secret and her brother. Now she, along with Blix and Zero, form one of the strongest teams in the Freedom fighters organisation. Her specialty is using herself as a shield as Blix can repair her anyway and cause mayor disorder in circuits and a person’s sanety. Her power is speed and an accurate shooting capability, hightend senses and the ability to take on whatever weapon Blix makes for her. Non of these are build in machinery, she wishes to stay as much humanoid as possible, wich in her creators sucses is quit close to reality.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment