Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Zero T.R. Metriss

A bit of this and that about my Sonic OC's
Still ALOT more to come

Chapter 9 - Zero T.R. Metriss

Chapter 9 - Zero T.R. Metriss
Zero Thunder Ray Metriss

Age: 21
Species: Bat
Sex: Male
Eye colour: Red
Hair colour: Red
Fur colour: Black
Special feature: A long tail instead of a bats tail.
Family: All deseased but his sister Shana
Special phrase: What was I doing again?
Favourite food: Bisquits
Favourite colour: Red and Blue
Favourite drink: Milk
Likes: Being lazy, Fighting, being cool and rain
Dislikes: Zara’s mood swings, a very bright sun, Iluna’s powers, Tirinay.
Hobby: Stealthing, eavesdropping, being cared for and having done something right.
Best personality treats: Helpful, sarcastic, there for you.
Worst personality treats: sarcastic, to driven, to full of himself and powerhungry
Faction: Freedom Fighters
History: Zero is the famous heir of his family long history, although his arrogance misses.
He does know just what he is capable off and that can swing to his head.
But his sister is often there to calm him down, or Zara probably smashes his head with a base ball bat.
Blix is often his man to listen to his problems or senseless rants but to others he is mostly cautius.
He mostly takes it calm and lazes somewhere around Blix’s quarters, room or laboratory.
When he is angry he can be found taking it out in the training halls of the freedom fighters base.
And don’t say anything bad about his sister or your going to meet why no one wants to make him angry and/or his power overflow.
No one really knows why he joined the freedom fighters or why he is so obsessed with killing Tirinay, or why Iluna scares the hell out of him.
His main powers are red thunder strong enough to split the earth and a cheap way of talking and then bang your head when youv lowered your defenses.
Stealth is also a way, preferably sneaking up behind you and then send a killing amount of thunder through your body.
Together with Blix and Zara he often uses them to distract the target and sneak up behind to come with a killing blow.
Altough he needs caution as the thunder can also tear himself apart, his power is his strength and weakness.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment