Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Roru A. Emmeriss

A bit of this and that about my Sonic OC's
Still ALOT more to come

Chapter 10 - Roru A. Emmeriss

Chapter 10 - Roru A. Emmeriss
Roru Atena Emmeriss

Age: old?
Species: Venshin
Sex: Male
Eye colour: Grey
Hair colour: Grey, former blue
Fur colour: white
Special feature: looks old
Family: Greatgrandfather to Lexus and Ulch
Special phrase: My time will come to go, and yours to flourish.
Favourite food: Cheese
Favourite colour: Sky blue
Favourite drink: Green thea
Likes: His family, living or deseased, Eraiya herself and her voice.
Dislikes: War and disorder.
Hobby: Watching children grow up to adults.
Best personality treats: Helpful, loving, caring, calm and wise
Worst personality treats: Tiresome, defensive and to calm at important times.
Faction: -
History: Roru has been the trusted and loved leader of Aluva for at least 100 years.
No one really knows how old he is, accept Eraiya, himself and lexus.
He is the typical old grampa with a passion and love for his lands.
Altough his age is not giving him much moving freedom his wisedom makes up for it greatly.
Anyone is welcome to ask for his guidance and advise, even criminals are welcome to seek his aid.
His home may be well guarded but always open for those in need.
His pride is lexus, wich he is sure of will be just as good of a leader as himself or even better.
His sadness is Ulch, having left the safety of Aluva and join another faction.
Eraiya is his hope and comfort, having known her all his life he places great trust in her and believes she’ll always be there to reach out her hand to help.
And if its not that he enjoys hearing Eraiya sing, wether it’s a soft song or a more swinging or dark song.
He does say his end is nearing and the time of a dark ones return is near.
Is this an old fools rambling? Or a warning for Lexus and his generation.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment