Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Ulch R. Emmeriss

A bit of this and that about my Sonic OC's
Still ALOT more to come

Chapter 11 - Ulch R. Emmeriss

Chapter 11 - Ulch R. Emmeriss
Ulch Ruyos Emmeriss



Age: 16
Species: Venshin
Sex: Male
Eye colour: Sky blue
Hair colour: white with Sky blue
Fur colour: Black with sky blue
Special feature: Striped ears, short and his hair mostly infront of his eyes.
Family: Greatgrandfather Roru and older brother Lexus
Special phrase: My time will come to go, and yours to flourish.
Favourite food: Junk food
Favourite colour: Blue
Favourite drink: Coke
Likes: Tinkering, engineering, time regulations.
Dislikes: Being followed or sneaked upon.
Hobby: Watching children grow up to adults.
Best personality treats: Curious.
Worst personality treats: Naïve, silent, uncaring and cold.
Faction: Tormeant
History: His fascination with disordering time has caused him quit a bad reputation.
He is known for being quit gifted with building machinery especially in the time controlling departmeant.
He used to look up to his brother when he was younger, but when Lexus did not agree with his idea to turn back time to bring back their murdered parents he left.
He joined Trush’s gang hoping that by his lead he’d be able to make a perfect time machine and stop his parents death.
Cold, Naïve and uncaring but with a noble goal, some see him as a plain criminal others as an unusual hero.
Trush doesn’t trust him and yet he also does.
Lexus knows Ulch is probably the one that will bring his downfall as he knows he could never hurt his brother, but Ulch would not hold back against him.
Yet Lexus hopes for Ulch’s return and that everything will be like before.
Ulch is no fighter in anyway and is always on the background, planning strategies and making out plans.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment