Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - AN INFURIATING DISCOVERY

The story of how I (being Arpeggio) lived after Sly turned matters to Clock-La and after the horrid beating I took! A must for any real Sly Cooper fan! Enjoy!

Chapter 2 - AN INFURIATING DISCOVERY

Chapter 2 - AN INFURIATING DISCOVERY
THE STORY OF ARPEGGIO AFTER SLY TURNED MATTERS TO CLOCK-LA CONTINUED:
I had just left the entrance to the Emergency Center for Birds and other small animals where I met my four patrolling gaurds. "What has happened?" I asked them. "Where is my blimp?" They looked at me for what I thought had been close to seven three minutes before they answered.
"It's...uh, headed to Paris! Just like you ordered!" they said with suspicious looks on their faces.
"And the Clockwerk parts?" I said trying to be more specific.
"They're on the blimp, of course!" another gaurd said, with a smile just as stupid as the first gaurd's.
"Are they, or are they not carrying Neyla?!" I demanded angrily. Here my gaurds just looked at each other and gulped. Then they would stop and smile idiotic smiles at me. "WELL?!"
"Uh...yes..." the third gaurd said quivering. Trying to hide his guilt.
"'YES' WHAT?!?" I squawked, my patience entirely lost.
"Yes..." the fourth gaurd gulped. "...Neyla's in 'em...BUT IT'S NOT OUR FAULT!"
"Well if she dominates Paris, by jove, I WILL blame you for wasting my time!"
I knew Neyla had done it. How could I NOT see it?
As a child, Neyla's strong power of persuasion gained her a group of students to become a homework ring for her. When her secret was found out, instead of punishing her, her teachers passed the news traveled to Interpol. They were very impressed, and gave her a job there. It was said that she could "get inside the criminal mind". And that was precicely what she had done to me. I was disgusted. I wanted nothing to do with her. Nothing except her death.
A few days later, the news reached my gaurds and I that Neyla had been destroyed along with all the Clockwerk parts by none other than SLY COOPER!! How it infuriated me that I was not responsible for her death. Not only that, but my pride and joy, the beautiful blimp that I had worked so hard on, was now destroyed! My heart was filled with black hate and the thirst for revenge. Now I couldn't do ANYTHING to resolve it.
I tried looking on the bright side. Atleast Neyla wasn't there anymore! But I didn't care! The Clockwerk parts were destroyed! Now I could NEVER become immortal. I decided to take it out on myself for not making it to her in time. That only made me feel worse.
Then I came across an idea that made me feel a little better. My remaining gaurds and I could rebuild my blimp! This time, we could make it better than before! I started work immediately. We worked for days, weeks, months, even a few years before it was rebuilt. We spent a fortune, too. But that didn't matter, as the blimp my dimwhitted gaurds had brought me to the emergency center in, was my treasury. This was where I horded away all my treasure, gold, silver, my inherited riches, and things of the same sort. But, as not to spend it all, I had to call in a few favors from Jean Bison, whom I had given quite a portion of my riches for all the Clockwerk parts.
Soon, my blimp was rebuilt, and we took to the skies in no time at all. It was the exact same thing as before, everything exactly as it was, except for the tougher metal used. I also called a thug company and ordered three times as many gaurds as before. It was truly splended.
A few months later, I recieved news of Neyla being spotted in Paris, not far from the Cooper Gang's headquarters. Was this a dream? Was it someone who resembled Neyla quite a bit? Or was it a second chance given to me for revenge? Whatever it was, I ordered my gaurds to thrust us full speed ahead to Paris. I read the article again and again. "It must be true!" I thought, delighted. "Neyla's back, and she's free for the taking!"

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Arpeggio on May 7, 2006, 3:14:40 AM

Arpeggio on
Arpeggio:D

mystic_rat_theif on January 14, 2006, 10:51:23 AM

mystic_rat_theif on
mystic_rat_theifO.O........

Arpeggio on November 6, 2005, 12:25:23 AM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioNEYLA IS EVIL AND THAT'S THE END OF IT!!!! (What kind of person double-crosses EVERYONE to get her way? It's very selfish, uncaring, rude, behavior!)

Immortally_Broken on November 4, 2005, 5:40:54 AM

Immortally_Broken on
Immortally_BrokenYeeee! You know...I don't know how to feel about Neyla. On the one hand, I really, really hate her and on the other...aw, just kill 'er before I go back to being a decent person when my sugar rush wears off. O_o;

Sly on November 3, 2005, 8:39:04 AM

Sly on
Slyrigth on go and get her