Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - THE LONG RIDE TO PARIS

The story of how I (being Arpeggio) lived after Sly turned matters to Clock-La and after the horrid beating I took! A must for any real Sly Cooper fan! Enjoy!

Chapter 3 - THE LONG RIDE TO PARIS

Chapter 3 - THE LONG RIDE TO PARIS
THE STORY OF ARPEGGIO AFTER SLY TURNED MATTERS TO CLOCK-LA CONTINUED:
My men and I were traveling at full speed and on our way to Paris. Neyla was sure to be there. We weren't too far away, but still I was impatient. I went to check up on the rest of the blimp.
I was inside my bird cage, rolling along beside a great pile of crates, when I noticed something VERY disturbing. I noticed a green bottle with a yellow question mark on the front swaying back and forth at a rapid pace. Inside the dancing bottle was something that appeared to be a rolled up piece of paper. I recognized this bottle. It was one of the clue bottles I had that held the secrets to my safe. If Sly Cooper had found them, he could open it! And when he had, one of my precious secrets would be revealed! Thank goodness he had not found this one!
How I hated that dasterdly Sly Cooper. I hated him nearly as much as I hated Neyla. That was when I realized something. Why DID I hate Sly Cooper? In his attempts to stop me, he was never that great of a threat. After all, if not for him, I might have never gotten all the Clockwerk parts without turning on the other Klaww Gang members. He was like a partner in a strange I-don't-know-why-I-am-feeling-alright-with-this-idiotic-rat kind of way. But even though I tried, I did not hate him as much as I thought I had. I had only-
"Mister Arpeggio?" these words made me jump out of my thoughts and jump clear into the air. I spun around to meet my attacker.
"Oh, Orville..." I sighed, looking at one of my pathetic flashlight gaurds. "...what is it? What gives you the right to scare your leader half out of his whits?!"
"Sorry, sir. I just wanted to tell you, we're now above Paris, and will be coming in for landing at any minute." Orville turned and his stilts made a clinking noise as he walked off.
Here we were...Paris. I could finally take revenge of Neyla! Now she would pay for everything she had done! Including the time she had made me build her a blimp of her very own, usuing the very last of my materials.
Neyla never really DID listen to me, after all. She was ALWAYS ignoring my directions, telling me that reading an article in her magizine was more important than helping reconstruct the magnetic inducers. She was always lounging around, watching television, or telling me that Sucker Punch productions had made a video game with us in it, and that I needed to see it right away. Of course, I didn't believe her. No one had EVER spoken to me about this.
As I left my blimp, which was now landed on the ground in Paris, I noticed a Police car stop right in front of a bank across from the feild we had landed in. "FREEZE!!!" she cried at an unknown criminal. She was a fox with long black hair that was being blown around by the north winds. "Drop the cash and put your hands UP!!!" I stood there, curiously watching. Then I heard a faint voice, that sounded familiar, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. "I don't have time for this, Cooper!" she cried, and I heard a crackling shot, as though it was from a shock-pistol.
Suddenly, a gray and blue streak raced out into the street, followed by a crackling white ball that came from the police woman's pistol. "They NEVER freeze!!" she sighed, still in pursuit of the streak, which I knew was Sly Cooper. Then, after they raced around town, I saw a vague shape come into veiw.
A pink tail with purple stripes swayed back and forth slowly. Then, slowly, the shape of a head peeked up from behind a counter.
"That was a close one!" a familiar voice sighed with relief. Even before the rest of her body was in veiw, I knew I had found her. Neyla. "Might as well take the remaining jewels, then. Doesn't look like anyone else is going to be needing them!" My entire body was burning from head to tail feather with hatred. Just WATCHING her made me furious. And yet, I was happy. I knew it wouldn't be long until her death. A smile slowly crept onto my face. I had found her. I could easily take her by suprise right now, and she wouldn't expect a THING!
But...what fun would THAT be?

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Arpeggio on May 7, 2006, 3:15:18 AM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioArpeggio: I know! You'd think they would tell me about these things!

mystic_rat_theif on January 14, 2006, 10:56:40 AM

mystic_rat_theif on
mystic_rat_theiflol, Really? Sucker Punch Productions made a vedio game about them? I would have never geusses.....lmao

Arpeggio on November 15, 2005, 12:29:29 PM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioArpeggio: Well, I AM very smart and quite cute, I must admit. I think it's because of my clothes that's what the artist in my split personality (Whom you may call Zaff or Grievous when speaking directly to her) says,
ME: Alright, ALRIGHT, yes, immortie, I WILL put Kara in my story if it means so much to you. Did you see Toky's story?!? She wrote about ME!!! :D Okay, will start on it now! ;D

Immortally_Broken on November 15, 2005, 5:39:07 AM

Immortally_Broken on
Immortally_BrokenBut Arpeggio...yer the smartest of the Klaww gang, too...and the cutest.

So, it's okay, man.

Why am I flattering you like this?

No idea.

-cough-putKaraintehstory-cough-

I just like ya. ^^;

Arpeggio on November 15, 2005, 3:28:35 AM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioYeah, I kinda DID think about that, but I'm not much older than you, you know! Though I am MUCH more mature, you MUST admit! :D I still am in my 20's! I am the youngest member of the KLAWW Gang! :) It DOES get annoying at times, though.

Sly on November 14, 2005, 5:19:13 AM

Sly on
Slyrigth on get her you sound like me when you said what fun would that be !!!!

Arpeggio on November 8, 2005, 1:07:24 AM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioOh, don't worry! The story gets better! Keep checking back for updates 'cause Neyla's goin' down! I'm working on chapter four right now! (Silly me! Making one and only chapter! NOW just LOOK at my progress!)

Sly_and_ally_forever on November 7, 2005, 6:10:36 AM

Sly_and_ally_forever on
Sly_and_ally_foreverThis is really good! Do me a favor, and kick Neyla's buut!!!!