Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - GATHERING OF THE KLAWW GANG

The story of how I (being Arpeggio) lived after Sly turned matters to Clock-La and after the horrid beating I took! A must for any real Sly Cooper fan! Enjoy!

Chapter 5 - GATHERING OF THE KLAWW GANG

Chapter 5 - GATHERING OF THE KLAWW GANG
THE STORY OF ARPEGGIO AFTER SLY TURNED MATTERS TO CLOCK-LA CONTINUED...
Kara and I climbed into my blimp for shelter. I ordered my gaurds to go outside and watch. They all obeyed, but reluctantly, nonetheless...anyway, where was I? Ah, yes. We sat in my personal blimp where Neyla and I used to stay before this story took place. "What do we do, Mr. Brains?" Kara asked, looking over my shoulder at some maps of Paris.
"Well, for ONE thing, we're going to need help. Maybe the Klaww Gang could conspire together and-"
"Woah, woah, woah." Kara said, waving her arms. "It's not gonna be that easy. Cousin Rajan will NEVER join the Klaww gang again without convincing! He's WAY too obsessed with his rug and carpet making to worry about our need for his abilities."
"Alas, you are right." I sighed. "And I suppose it is the same way for all the OTHER Klaww members as well. They're probably all too obsessed with their NEW jobs to worry about us. We'll just have to do things the hard way."
"WHAT hard way?" Kara asked, looking very confused.
"We'll just do what we can to convince them, that's all."
"I guess, but we're not gonna get very far with Cousin Rajan."
"Oh, we will," I said with a smile. "I know more than ONE of that prideful tiger's downfalls!"
Kara and I agreed that we should start with Dimitri, as he was closest. His cruise ship was docking here tomorrow, anyway. And I had a LOT to speak with him about. We settled in for the night, the gaurds were taking turns watching the blimp as it lay in the field. As Kara lay down in a bed we had built, I snuggled into my bed. This was indeed the start of an adventure. One I would NEVER forget. As soon as I closed my eyes, I was entranced in a deep sleep.
The next morning, I woke around, oh, ten thirty AM or so, and that was later than I had hoped. "Finally!" Kara shouted with wide eyes. "Dimitri's cruise ship has already docked! Hurry, Arpeggio! If we're gonna talk to him, we need to act NOW!!" My eyes grew wider than hers. I jumped out of bed, shook myself, and grabbed a piece of french toast that was being prepared by Orville.
We ran across the road with no time for disguises. "Dimitri!" Kara and I shouted as the ship was being packed with the remaining passengers. "Dimitri!! STOP!!" we called once more.
"Huh? What?" a familiar raspy voice asked. It was, of course, Dimitri.
"Dimitri!" I called, still louder. The large, purple, Iguana walked down the steps of his boat.
"If it isn't my favorite little Cracker box!" he said with a huge grin. He ran up to meet us.
"How long has it been, Dimitri?" I asked returning his smile. "I have missed you so. But now, we have more urgent news and pressing matters that must be taken care of. This is my new assistant, Kara." I said, turning to my wildcat friend.
"Hey, baby!" the large iguana said, raising his eyebrows.
"Hi." Kara answered him. "Hey, Dimitri? Would you like to re-join the Klaww Gang? Neyla has betrayed little Arpeggio over here and we need your help to stop her before she causes greater damage. You see, the LAST time she escaped she nearly took over Paris with her-"
"No dice," Dimitri said, shaking his head. "I have a ship to sail, dig? I don't got no time for the Klaww Gang no more, dudes."
It was JUST as Kara had predicted. This WOULD be quite difficult.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Arpeggio on May 7, 2006, 3:15:53 AM

Arpeggio on
Arpeggio>< Teehee!

Hawiian_Tiger on February 18, 2006, 11:14:08 AM

Hawiian_Tiger on
Hawiian_TigerDIMITRI!!!!! YOU GOTTA REJOIN!!! DUDE!

mystic_rat_theif on January 15, 2006, 1:47:08 AM

mystic_rat_theif on
mystic_rat_theifWhoa! I never would have thought that this was such a greasy sweet story, Arpeggio! You're nopw gonna go into my next pixie!

Arpeggio on November 22, 2005, 6:04:43 AM

Arpeggio on
ArpeggioThanks!

Immortally_Broken on November 21, 2005, 5:39:32 AM

Immortally_Broken on
Immortally_BrokenWhoo! Kara's psycho! I mean, psychic. Yeah, that's what I meant. Anyways, I'm gonna be writing a fanfiction (I hope -_-)! You've inspired me and you see, that's hard to do, so congrats! And keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next part.