Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Year Later

She won't remember him and he'll no longer be in her life...but will he be able to live like that?

Chapter 2 - A Year Later

Chapter 2 - A Year Later
A year later...

The sun was bright and the wind was nothing more than a smooth breeze. I would have loved to enjoy the beautiful early morning but I was in too much of a hurry. “OH NO!!! IM SOOOO LATE!!� I urged my feet to run faster, “MAN! IM GOING TO LET MRS. OWENS AND MRS. CARROL DOWN!!� I raced on to the campus of my current college. It had rained the night before and the ground was slick. I made my way as fast as I could around to the back of the school toward J-hall before I slipped and fell. I yelped as I hit the ground, and just about started to cry. I sat up and felt my now burning forehead where my face had come in contact with the concrete. “This is SO NOT MY DAY!� I screamed at the top of my lungs. “Now, now. With such a beautiful voice, as yours, you wouldn’t want to lose it by screaming. Especially today, with the solos and all.� I looked up to see a hand extended toward me. I looked up the arm to see the face of a handsome young man with red hair and emerald green eyes. I was swept up into a load of flashes in my mind. I blinked a few times, then asked, “Who are you?� I felt my eye brows furrow together, to show my deep thought over this young man.
“Just call me Kurama.� I nodded. His hand was still extended and I reached forward for it. The moment I touched it I screamed, letting go moments later, falling to the ground grasping my head. “MAKE IT GO AWAY!� I screamed. My thoughts flurried, showing my blurry images, of a unfamiliar past and the world around me spun. There was a white flash and then pitch black.

I woke to find my self in a hospital. I looked around and saw my friend Korinn watching me worriedly. I sat up slowly and she jumped at the sound of my voice, “What happened?� She walked over to me, forcing me to lay back down. “You fell...and got a concision.� I saw her puzzled look. “I’m ok, right?� She nodded still not speaking everything that was on her mind. “No more games Korinn, what’s wrong?� She was quiet a moment more, then began to talk rapidly letting out all of her thoughts. “Well you see Kit, you were passed out when the ambulance got to you, and the 9-1-1 call was made from your phone, but by a male who never gave a name. And your head was nearly cracked open and you should have been inches from death, yet it was like you have just fallen...� She looked down. “I’m just glad your ok...� I looked out the window. The room was silent for a long while. “Take me back to school...I want to preform my solo...� Korinn smiled her normally happy smile. “That’s the Kit I know! Let’s get you back to school to preform!� It took a while before I was ready to go, I had to change into the fresh clothes Korinn had brought me from the dormitory and they made me take a ride in a wheel chair down to Korinn’s car. Once we where headed back to the campus I pulled out my CDs from my backpack, and popped in some soft classical music. I could tell Korinn wanted to rip the CD from her car and toss it out the window, but she knew I was nervous about performing and that I was also in deep thought like her. Who had call 9-1-1, and was the guy who tried to help me up a figment of my imagination. The car rolled on and my mind continued to wander.







Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

purplevks on March 4, 2006, 12:54:30 AM

purplevks on
purplevksyour going to wryte more right ?