Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Stay With Me

Two demon students from the US come to Japan and fall in love.

Chapter 2 - Stay With Me

Chapter 2 - Stay With Me
I reached the shop as Yugi was seeing off Joey. I ran up and they looked surprised. “What’s up Kit?� Yugi asked. I panted a moment and said, “Kaiba wants to get rid of my blue eyes and I don’t think he’ll take me in if I don’t give it to him.� Joey looked at me and then smiled, “You can stay with me� I smiled back, “Thanks Joey, but wont you get in trouble and wont your parents mind?� He shook his head, “Nah, and I live in an apartment with Tristan.� I thought about it, “Well wont Tristan mind?� His smile got bigger, “He’ll get over it.� I laughed and nodded. “Ok, let me go tell Korinn.� I walked in the shop and found Korinn behind the counter looking at a pile of cards. She looked up and saw me and I told her, “I’m going to stay with Joey instead.� She looked at me and raised her eyebrow. “Kaiba wanted my Blue Eyes and I wont give it to him.� She nodded and waved me closer, “I’m glad you’re staying with anyone besides Kaiba, but I’m not sure Joey is such a good choice. He told Yugi while he thought I wasn’t listening about how he likes you…� I blushed and then shook my head. “Yea right, what ever…he was probably talking about another girl…� Korinn just shook her head, “Ok, One, I know he was talking about you and two, you like him. I am saying this since you didn’t get what I meant the first time. You two better not hook up.� I sighed, “Korinn, I came here to learn, not get a boy friend.� She rolled her eyes, “Whatever.� She waved me away and I walked back outside. Joey looked at me, “Ready?� I nodded and we began to walk to his apartment. “We’re gonna walk through the park, it’s nicer.� I nodded and followed close behind him. We scaled a long path heading to the center of the park. “Ya ok?� he asked when we reached the fountain. And sat down on a bench “Yea, why?� He shrugged, “I don’t know ya seem on da edge.� My eyes widened and I gasped, “Oh yeah, I’m fine it’s just…back in America I was mugged a few times and they told us at the school that this wasn’t a very good place to go alone.� I felt Joey’s gaze soften, “Why would any one do that?� I watched the water, “I don’t know. Maybe I look weak or maybe they just wanted some one to pick on.� I shook my head as if trying to make the thoughts go away. “Hey, don’t worry. I’ll protect ya.� I felt Joey put his arm over my shoulder. My muscles tensed and I shivered lightly. “What’s wrong?� he asked as I stood up. “I’m sorry…I don’t think…um that we should…um…get close like this…Korinn doesn’t want me getting involved with anyone…� Joey stood up and walked over to me. “I’m not one to keep secrets, but how will she know. Ya guys won’t even be living in the same house.� I looked down. “She knows everything…� I felt his gaze on me a moment then he grabbed my hand. “Kit, it’s not like she can get a hold of your diary anymore. Just burn it and get a new one. Then she wont even know what the new one looks like.� I sighed. “Joey, One, I don’t have a dairy and I never have. And Two, She reads my mind. We’re like sisters, I can’t lie to her, and even if I wanted to, she could tell.� He nodded and was quiet a moment. I thought a minute. I did like Joey and he liked me, a wanted a boyfriend and here was my chance. I looked at Joey and smiled, “I don’t know how but I wont let her find out.� He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. “Lets go home.� We raced off once again to his apartment.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment