Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Home For Now

Two demon students from the US come to Japan and fall in love.

Chapter 3 - Home For Now

Chapter 3 - Home For Now
Joey opened the door and we walked in. “Yo! Tristan, ya home?� Joey called out. He received no reply. “Oh well, he’s probably out somewhere.� I nodded and looked around. When I got to the bedroom I asked, “Where am I going to sleep?� He smiled at me and shrugged. “Joey! You can’t tell me that you said you’d take me in before thinking about these things.� He chuckled lightly and looked around, “Nah, course not, I liked you too much too say no and miss a chance.� I walked over and hit him on the head lightly, “And I like you too much to hurt you too much.� I giggled and then we both began to laugh. “Well, you can sleep on my bed and I can fold out the couch bed for myself.� I thought a moment, “Are you sure?� He looked confused a moment. “Oh, I didn’t think you were one of those quick girls, I mean we can both sleep in my bed if you want.� My mouth dropped open and I resisted the urge to slap him. “No! I MEANT DO YOU WANT ME TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH BED!� He laughed, “I was just jokin’, ya don’t have yell like that.� I walked over to the bed and lay down, my face still red from blushing. “Silly male…� I mumbled into my pillow. He laughed quietly. I suddenly sat up. “Oh no! Joey, Kaiba has my stuff! What am I going to do?� He thought a moment. “Hey, don’t worry babe. I have plenty of extra clothes. You can wear some of my clothes. I even have an extra uniform that’s too small, since you wear the boys ones any way.� I sighed, relieved. “Thank you Joey. I’m so sorry for forgetting that. I was just in--� I was quieted by Joey putting his finger to my lips. “It’s ok. I promise. I really don’t mind.� I nodded, looking him in the eye. “Kit, you have to lighten up. Ok?� I nodded again, still keeping eye contact. He lifted his finger from my lips and I saw his gaze shift to my lips. “Um…can I take a shower…� He snapped to the present and nodded, “The bathrooms just over there.� He said pointing to a room just out side the bedroom. I stood up and walked in, closing the door behind me. I sighed and then turned on the water. I shed my clothes and climbed in. I let the water wash over me, welcoming the warmth and quiet. I began to wash my hair and let my thoughts wonder slightly. I hadn’t told him that Korinn saved me from those thugs, or that she could read my mind like and open book whenever she liked; she could even be doing it now. I felt my cheek, where he had kissed me. Maybe he really did like me, enough to pass her test. The test, it doesn’t require brains, but love and will. Korinn takes her pocketknife and rests the tip on his Adam’s apple. The she slowly brings it down to their heart enough to cut their shirt and leave a thin scratch. Once the point is at their heart she makes and X there and tells them if they hurt me, X marks the spot. If they scream or back away, they fail. I sighed; Joey doesn’t like me that much I know he doesn’t. There was a knock on the door and I jumped. “Yes?� I asked slightly scared. “I wanted to leave you some clothes on the sink, can I come in for a sec?� I pulled the curtain farther over. “Yes, sure.� I heard the door open and his footstep and a soft thud of clothes on the sink. I then heard nothing a moment and watched as his silhouette looked toward me. I then watched him turn and leave, closing the door behind him. I finished my shower and dried my hair. I looked at the clothes on the sink. It was just a large baggy shirt. I laughed to my self, it was late and he probably knew I was going straight to bed. I put it on and walked out. I poked my head around the corner to see Joey and Tristan at the door. Tristan looked at me and then at Joey, “I was just leaving.� Joey punched him in the shoulder and told him why I was there. “I’m going to sleep. Good night.� Joey looked at me and held up a finger. Tristan walked into his room and shut his door. “Let me get the couch out before you turn off the light� I nodded and sat on the bed. While he was attempting to pull out the couch bed I saw him glance at my legs a few times. It took him a little while longer before the bed was successfully out. As he laid down I got up and turned out the light. As I passed the couch and he grabbed my hand. “Ya?� I asked as he sat up. He looked me in the eyes and we held eye contact. “Kit…never mind…� He looked down and let go of my hand. I watched him a moment wanting to know what he wanted to tell me. “Joey? I want to give you something for putting up with me.� He looked up at me confused. I leaned down and kissed him, his lips soft. After a moment he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him. We pulled away from each other and sat on the pull out bed in each other’s arms. “Good night Joey.� As said before I kissed him again. I walked over and laid down on the bed and slowly fell asleep, only to be awoken from my dreams to soon.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

soniks_girl on March 8, 2005, 11:13:22 PM

soniks_girl on
soniks_girltee hee, SUCH A CUTE STORY!!! I remember this one ^.^ ::convulsive giggling:: adorable adorable ::chants the word "adorable" over and over:: +faves WRITE MORE!!!!