Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Call Me Chang

A old gundam wing fanfic, that i think is so CUTE that i had to post it.

Chapter 1 - Call Me Chang

Chapter 1 - Call Me Chang


I sighed deeply, it was quiet and nice but a little too quite for my tastes. I stood in the large oak tree, on one of the higher branches watching the clouds stay perfectly still. All this place did for me was make me home sick. I sighed again and closed my eyes. “Aliah, what are you doing?” Came a voice from below. I lost my balance and fell from the tree on to Chang Wufei, a fellow pilot. “What do you want Chang, I could have gotten hurt.” I then realized I was sitting in his lap moments later. I blushed heavily and he pushed me away with a slight growl. He stood up and dusted himself. “Stop calling me Chang, call me Wufei. And I came to tell you Keol wants you. It's time from your lessons.” I sat up and looked up at him, “Fine Wufei, what ever.” He offered his hand out to me and I took it. “Your too much of a smart @$$ for your own good.” He said with a smile on his face. He helped me up and then kicked my feet out from under me. I kept a tight hold on his hand and brought him down on top of me. At that moment Duo walked in and saw Wufei and I. “Uh…am I interrupting something.”

I made a slight squeaking noise and pushed him off and yelled, “WUFEI YOU PIG!” Duo started to laugh as I jumped up and climbed back in to the tree. Wufei looked at me slightly angry and annoyed. He was about to pull me down from the tree when Duo walked over and placed a hand on his back. “She has lessons dude, you two can play fight later. Oh, and Aliah I know you pulled Wufei down with you when he kicked your feet out from under you, he isn't that kind of guy.” I laughed and jumped out of the tree. “I'm glad it was you Duo and not Herro or Keol, I would have been dead.” I ran to the door to exit the room and then turned back to Wufei and Duo. “BYE CHANG!” I called back in a sweet taunting voice and then ran from the room as fast as I could, knowing he would chase after me.

I got to the training center in a few moments and heard heavy footsteps behind me. I ran in a found Keol, knowing Wufei wouldn't try anything in front of her. “Aliah, your late.” My sister said in a harsh tone. I bowed my head in an apologetic manner. “Wufei and I got in to a scuffle.” My sister looked at me and then turned to see Wufei walking in the room. I looked at Wufei and ran behind Keol. “Keol, Heero asks to see you for a moment by the oak.” She looked over her shoulder at me and then back at Wufei. She sighed, “Tell him I will see him there in one hour after training Aliah.” Wufei nodded and then left the room. Keol turned around and looked at me, “Get in the Moon Song, and start it up.” I nodded and then ran to my gundam. I press the buttons to start it and then lunched it in to space.

A few moments later I was joined by the Dark Star gundam and Keol. Her face came up on the screen in front of me. “Ok, today's session is going to be short. You going to practice on everything you've already learned or know.” I nodded and then she began to tell me how I was going to fly thought a course and fire upon decoys. I had to make it in under thirty minutes and make a ninety percent score too pass, even though a normal pilot would have one hour and have to make sixty percent. She knew I could do better than a normal so she made things tougher for me. I glided my gundam to the starting point and waited for the light to begin. The light appeared and I began the course.

*********

I loaded my gundam back in the shuttle and open the cockpit. I climbed out and down happy to be back in the shuttle. I waited for the Dark Star to load and waited for Keol to tell me how I did. She jumped out of her gundam and walked over to me with a proud smile on her face. “How'd I do?” I ask slightly excited. “You made it in twenty three minutes and made ninety eight percent. You're a chip off the old block. And you had and audience.” I gulped, an audience! I was being watched. “They're thinking about making you a pilot.” She said happily. I smiled and jumped up in air. “You mean it?” She smiled at me and then nodded. I jumped up and down a few more times and then ran out of the training room to write everything in my journal. After an hour in my room I walked to the nature room, and making my way through the forest to the oak tree. I hummed lightly to my self with my eyes close, knowing all of the holes and logs to step over. I stop at the edge of the forest and looked at the oak. Standing there was Keol and Heero kissing. I stood in jealously, why didn't anyone love me like that? I watched them for a moment and then turned and ran back to my room, knowing they were too busy to notice me. I wrote what I had seen in my journal and then when to get dinner. I walked to the nature room hoping they were gone. I came to the oak and found no one. I sighed and the sat under the beautiful tree and ate my meal.

After I finished I lay down in the grass and closed my eyes. I felt my self begin to drift in to sleep and woke up when I felt some one pick me up. I thought I would see Keol holding me like she did when I was little. But I opened my eyes to find Wufei holding me in his arms his eyes closed in a thinking manner. I looked at him a moment and then closed my eyes again and mumbled, “This is a…dream…uhuh…Wufei practically hates me.” I nodded to my self and curled up slightly. I heard a quiet laugh and opened my eyes again to see Wufei still holding me, and his eyes staring into mine. I gave him a confused look. He smiled at me and then moved me to where my head was leaned against his shoulder. “I don't hate you Aliah…you are the strongest woman I know besides your sister. I respect you and…I think I love you…” He was quiet a moment and then he saw I was crying. “Oh Wufei!” I said as I flung my arms around his neck and hugged him. I buried my face in his shirt and continued to cry. He placed one of his hands on my back and the other on my head. “Wufei I…I love you too.” I said in to his chest. I heard him smile and felt him hug me tighter. I looked at Wufei and then at his lips. “Wufei, What are you doing with my sister?” came the harsh tone of Keol. I flinched and looked at my sister. Her hands where balled in to fist and she looked ready to beat him. I jumped up from his lap and ran to Keol. I whispered to her, “Keol, please don't, please Keol don't hurt him.” She turned on me. “Aliah why didn't you tell you resented me and Heero!” I was quiet a moment and then looked down, “I…I just wanted someone to love me, Keol. And you just kept drifting away from me and getting closer to Heero. I hated him because you loved him more…” Keol backed up and then came forward and hugged me, “Aliah, I will always love you no matter what, you're my little sister.” I hugged her back, “Thank you Keol, I just need to be reminded every once and a while…” Keol let go and backed up one step, “I came to find you when I saw your journal on your desk.” I nodded and mentally kicked my self, why hadn't I put back on the shelf? “I see.” She nodded and then went on, “Then I opened it thinking it was a book you where reading and I saw your hand writing. Once I read the beginning I want to read the rest and find what you weren't telling me…I found you liked Wufei and that you wanted him and you to be as close as Heero and I…” Wufei stood up and walked over to me. “You did Aliah?” I blushed and nodded. Wufei put his arm over my shoulder and whispered to me, “So did I.” I smiled at him and heard Keol clear her throat. I looked at her and mumbled, “Gomen…” She smiled and then began again. “Then I came here not only to clear up a few things but also to tell you welcome to the team.” I smiled and ran over and hugged her. She smiled and then took another step back. “It wasn't me who decided it was Heero.” I laughed and then walked over to her and whispered in her ear, “Give him and extra kiss for thanks.” She laughed and nodded turning to leave the room. “We will talk about that journal later.” She called back just before the doors shut. I blushed deeply and tried not to think about what part she wanted to talk about. I looked at Wufei, “I'm a Pilot. I'm really a Pilot!” He smiled and then hugged me. “I'll protect you.” I smiled, “I wont need it.” He frowned, “Aliah, don't think you're the best out there, I don't want to lose you because…I don't want to lose you no matter what.” he hugged me tighter. “Wufei, you wont lose me, I promise. I wont leave you, no matter what.” He loosened his grip and looked me in the eyes. “And I wont leave you.” Wufei leaned down kissed me. He picked me up while still hugging me and spun me. I laughed and he kissed me again. “I love you Aliah.” I smiled at him “I love you too Wufei.” He smirked to him self, “Call me Chang.”


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

soniks_girl on March 23, 2005, 4:42:55 AM

soniks_girl on
soniks_girl::does a high girly scream and giggles uncontrollably:: I LOVE THIS FANFIC!@!!! i remember it ^.^ SO INCREDIBLY FAVES!!!! ^v^! love ya kit-chan!