Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Little less 16 Candles

Video games, love and music. They make the perfect match! Songficlets about true love featuring the ever so popular Mario gang!

Chapter 2 - A Little less 16 Candles

Chapter 2 - A Little less 16 Candles


Songs From the Heart

Chapter 2

By AngolMoaChan



Pairing-LuigixDaisy

Genre-Fluff!!!

Song: “A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Touch Me” By Fall Out Boy

Disclaimer: I do not own Nintendo and I don't own the copyrights to the song. It's Shigeru Miyamoto and Fall Out Boy, respectively. So DON”T sue me!





I'm going to kill that plumber. Today was the most important birthday I will ever have. Guess who missed my not-so-Sweet-Sixteen?

I confess, I messed up

Dropping I'm sorrys like your still around



“Oops. I think I missed Daisy's big party. Oh well. What's done is done.” That's probably what he is thinking right now. I wore my prettiest dress today too, the one with the blue embroidery, just to impress him, and he DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP!

And I know, you dressed up

Hey kid, you'll never live this down



He's most likely sitting at home, in that big huge mansion, or swimming at the pool. I shook my head and ran towards the mirror. What in the world is wrong with me? I, Princess of Sarasaland, am getting this hung up over one guy? I touched my face where the mascara had run down, leaving traces of midnight black tears. I look like a drunk at the age of sixteen.



Cause you're just the girl all the boys want to dance with

And I'm just the boy who's had too many chances



I kept thinking about how many adorable princes I turned down while I was waiting for Luigi. What a waste.

I'm sleeping on your folk's porch again

Dreaming she said “Why don't you just drop dead”

“Your Highness? Someone is here to see you.” Toadette said, nervously sticking her head through the door.



“Oh. Give me just a second.” I wiped the black streaks off my face and opened the door.



“Your Highness.” He said, sweeping off his green hat.



“YOU!” I cried angrily,” Why don't you just DROP DEAD, jerk!” Luigi cringed. I stated to slam the door, but he stuck his foot in it…at the wrong time.



I don't blame you for being you

But you can't blame me for hating it



“Eeeeyahhhhhh!” he screamed like a girl. I giggled on the other side of the door. How can I stay mad at him?



So say, what are you waiting for? Kiss her, kiss her!



He opened up the door, and our eyes and lips locked. I blinked out of not only excitement and shock. The second we broke apart, I couldn't help myself in saying, “Who are you and what have you done with my Luigi?” He laughed happily

I set my clocks early,

Cause you know I'm always late



“Happy belated birthday, Daisy” he said with a grin



“T-t-thanks.”



“Woohoo! I reduced the princess of Sarasaland to tears and mere stuttering! Awesome!” he jumped up in the air and clicked his heels together.



“Shut up.” I muttered, punching him playfully in the shoulder as we made our way down the hall.





Tada! Chapter 2! I luv that song! Oh, before I forget, My Time to Shine fans, check out the third page of ChRiS_AkA_ToAdStEr749's gallery on www.fanart-central.com. He drew an excellent picture of Luna for me. <3

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment