Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Was this temeptation or Confrontaion?

ok the first chapter that explains a LOT about sadie is here! the first few chapters are in here point of view, but It does change i promise. Her story is a sadi one U.U ANyways i hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 2 - Was this temeptation or Confrontaion?

Chapter 2 - Was this temeptation or Confrontaion?
Ch2-That poor kid. He was shocked to see me cry. I must’ve freaked him out a bit. Al was the first person to ever treat me so kindly so I really wasn’t as used to it, as in nature it seemed to come to him. So, after my litle episode I was fine. Well fine until Al had to introduce me to his brother….Edward. Al pulled me along with him to the yard where Edward and winry were playing. I knew who they were but I didn’t care to find out at the time, but I suppose it was necessary if I was going to live with the two of them. He stopped in front of his brother and with a huge smile said: “ Ed I finally got her to play with me!” and without missing a beat he replied with an:“ so you finally got it to talk huh?” I knew that he already wasn’t very “fond” of me but that was no reason for him to refer to me as a “thing!” “ Ed! Be nice!”“ Whaaaat?! She’s always so stiff I can’t tell if she’s a doll or a human!” winry hit him on the head, as the three of them bickered over Edwards manners towards me. I thought to myself: What an idiot! A complete loser! I may have been a shy little girl, but I think that was the day that ended.“ HEY! I am a human being! It’s not nice to refer to people as objects!” I paused. Now that I think about it both of us were extremely childish….but hey we were only five years old! He looked up at me then, stubbornly crossed his arms and turned away in a huff of breath.“ Well maybe if you would talk to me I wouldn’t have said that!” I guess this isn’t what you’d call a normal relationship, but this was ed and I’s……and looking back at it, he was the only person I talked to like this.“ how on earth am I supposed to talk to you if I can’t see your face?” I snapped back gesturing that I couldn’t see him.“ ARE YOU CALLING ME SMALL?!”“I ain’t calling you for dinner!” It was the most anyone had heard me speak since I had came to Resembol, and I was making a complete idiot out of myself. A few days went by and ed and I still weren’t used to each other. Crack after crack we would make at each other. And I’ll never forget the time ed, al ,and I were picking tomatoes from Trisha’s garden with her. That boy really didn’t like me and I had absolutely no interest in him what so ever. I really enjoyed his brother, and mother’s company though. Its funny how a person recollects most of his or her life. I can only recollect the least important things. He looked at me and grinned. I didn’t like that grin. “ Hey Sadie, I bet if you stand still enough you could pose as a scarecrow.” He started to snicker. Ouch that really hurt!I was getting really fed up with his little boyish attitude. I may have been young but I was not going to settle for such rudeness, so I picked a tomato and chucked it at the back of his head. He shot forward, and i was pleased with my perfect shot. " YOU BRAT! THAT HURT!" he shouted at me. I stuck my tounge out at him, and replied:" you''re the brat! you should learn to keep your big fat mouth SHUT once in a while!" HE gritted his teeth and returned fire. I managed to just barely escape the rotten tomateo. Drowning out edward''s yelling directed and me,and trisha, and al''s yelling that was directed towards edward, I stopped and thought to myself..." why aren''t I gettting upset? should I? Shouldn''t i be trying to kill this little boy? just like the other one 2 years ago? Somethings different about this one....he''s so mean but.....i don''t want to hurt him. no. I don''t want to hurt him..." The tomatoe i was aiming towards him slipped out of my hands, and exploded onto the ground. It was a very complex feeling for me, and I couldn''t understand being that i was only five, but I didn''t want to hurt these boys, which i know i normally would after getting this mad. My head started to pound and i was frightend by the thoughts plusating through my head. I bent forward( bowing) and yelled towards the golden hair" I''M SORRY." without any further warning i ran off. I wasn''t sure if i was happy or sad,but i did know how confused I was. I hated him! he was so rude! He didn''t like me, and i didn''t like him, and he made me so mad, but why didn''t my anger come out? I don''t want to hurt him, but i wondered why i didn''t......did i like him? No i hate him, but....I sat down underneath the tree that i always would sit underneath. I couldn''t take much more of this...It''s too much for a child my age to bear. I couldn''t think straight and my head felt like it was about to explode. I burried my face in my knees , and started whincing when i heard the crunch of two feet next to me in the grass. I looked up and there was golden hair all covered in tomaeto juice staring at me." w..What do you want.?" He sat down next to me suprisingly. i scooted over away from him a little. I didn''t want him near me, at the time i thought it was because i was mad at him, but now i think it was because i didn''t want to hurt him." you don''t gotta apologize ok?" ha. I remember how he talked back then. He didn''t have much of a volcabulary....come to think of it he doesn''t now. I looked at him suprisingly."huh? so what are you saying sorry to me?" I scoffed. " well it doesn''t matter I threw the stinky tomater." ( I didn''t have much of a volcab either.)I looked it him through the corner of my eye."''sides you hate my guts."" That''s not true!!" he yelled at me as if he was trying desperatley to get a " point" across. His face turned bright pink. wow. i thought. " what a freak" as if i had any right to talk....." I''m just not used to living with a girl,and you kinda freaked me out, ''cus you never talked to me!" Well i supposed i did add to the weirdness by ignoring everyone, but him." Well i''m just shy ok?" He paused briefly." I''m sorry i''ll stop being mean, but I was just trying to be your friend!" I was shocked....another friend already? and why ME?" Why....i thoguht you were afraid of me?" He amazed me once again. He did somethign that i wasn;t expecting in the least.....he smiled at me." I was just shy! I''m sorry i guess i was a little bit mean but It''s true! your already al''s friend.'' sides who wouldn''t want to get to know a purrty girl like you?" .....now i''m pretty??? ok this kid was confusing me....was he kidding? He must''ve because he was laughing..... He kneeled so he was eye-level with me once agian." Let''s start over again ok?" he held out his hand. " i''m ed! your new friend."i stared blankly at his hand. He began to laugh." you shake it!" So i took his hand and shook it. " i''m sadie....." I felt weird....i felt my heart drop into my stomach and I couldn''t figure out why....I...was happy...i had friends for the first time. Now i remember that the next 2 years were the greatest....until My mother had to leave again to visit my father shortly after ariving at remsembol( which i think was when nina was born), and my most frequently asked question was answered..." When is mom coming back from daddy''s?"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AllisonPO on July 7, 2006, 3:27:12 AM

AllisonPO on
AllisonPOAh, I can't stop reading this, you jerk! It hurts my eyes but I can't stop! @_@;;; You'sa brainwashing me, ain't you?
Anywho, sweet chapter, love the exlpanation on Sadie's inner turmoil.