Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enemies or Friends?

How could your heart be so set on believing in the past that when a friend doubts someone you grew to love--your heart would literally break? well that is the lesson our Kitsune learned Today--Kurama  has a reality check by the hands of Hiei and a long l

Chapter 1 - Enemies or Friends?

Chapter 1 - Enemies or Friends?
Accidentaly In Love
Enemies or Friends?
It was a normal night if any could be concidered normal for the spirit detectives. Kurama was in the kitchen preparing dinner while Hiei ignored Yuusuke and Kuwabara as the two got into yet another argument about how kittens could never take over the world. "YES THEY COULD!! Your just jealous because Eikatchi is cuter then you!!"Kuwabara screamed. "SHUT-UP KUWABARA!! KITTENS AREN'T POWERFULL ENOUGH TO RULE THE FREAKIN' WORLD!!" Hiei growled and hit his head against the wall as he tried to concentrate on the growing storm out-side. The lounge was a fairly large room with a 59in TV against one wall and two large coughes placed on either side of it, there were also a few lazy-boy chairs in between the ends of each couch. A coffee table sat in the middle with Magazines, books, and four remotes on it. The power suddenly went out as a loud crash of thunder sounded through Koenma's mansion/castle... thinggy. The only other sound that could be heard was Kurama cursing as he dropped a pot of boiling water while trying to pour it into a different pot with noodles in it. Yuusuke and Kuwabara stopped wrestling around on the floor as the double doors that led from the forrest into the building swung open. Four figures were visible as a bright flash of lightning lit up the surrounding area. "We're looking for Koenma...."One of them said, stepping foward. Kurama walked out with a wash-cloth around his hand, looking pissed and in pain. "Hiei...we need to talk to Botan about back-up power or something..."Kurama said, seeming to not notice the people at the door. "Youko..."the same voice growled. Kurama turned calmly towards the door, his eyes level. "I don't go by that name anymore...as you can tell I am not the same person you once knew, Miyura."Kurama's voice was soft as he walked towards the people. The lights flickered back on to reveal the four people to be all guys. Two were twins, both with bluish-silver hair and slate gray eyes, fair skin. There was another with silver hair and peircing blue eyes and finaly--Miyura. Miyura's hair was black, held back with a band made from the fur of a cat-demon he had slain when he was still 'young', His eyes were blood red and his skin was transluscent. "You haven't changed at all, Miyura-san..."Kurama said with a light smile. "But I see...you have, Y-uh..."Miyura stopped him-self before calling Kurama 'Youko' again. "it's Kurama--or..Shuichi around ningens."Kurama said with a quiet laugh. "right...Kurama...god..I'm never gonna get used to that one, fox.."Miyura rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Don't forget why we came here, Miyura...you can flirt with the fox later. we have bussiness to attend to."The silver-haired boy said in a firm tone. "I know Touma! you don't have to remind me....AND I WASN'T FLIRTING!!"Miyura turned and glared at Touma before sighing and shaking his head. "Kurama...where's Koenma?"Miyura asked quietly. "he's out on a 'peace meeting' with his father at the moment."Yuusuke answered as he and Kuwabara started wrestling again. "what are they fighting about?"One of the twins enquired. "KuwaBAKA thinks kittens could rule the world."Yuusuke muttered. "and Yuusuke says they can't..."Kuwabara said punching Yuusuke, knocking him off and causing him to hit his head on the back of a couch. "well...in theory it would be possible for a group of..oh say...67920 cats to take over a city the size of...rhoad island but it would take....billions of cats to rule the entire world..so..logically there could never be enough cats to do it."the second twin said in a matter-o-fact tone. "true but brother, there was that insident a few years ago where here, in the makai a group of cat demons almost over-threw all four of the leaders...which would..in retrospect..put them in charge of the Makai--demon WORLD"the first twin stated. "of course but--OH SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! Kaitou, Shindou...sit down..ad..just..be quiet..."Touma sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Kurama...kitchen..now.."Hiei growled, teleporting into the kitchen. Kurama walked in calmly a few moments later. "yes, Hiei? Is something wrong?"Kurama asked in a worried tone. "YES! Something IS wrong! how do you know we can TRUST them!? YOU CAN'T JUST ASSUME HE'S THE SAME AS HE WAS THEN! he could turn on you Fox...he could KILL you..."Hiei snarled, his eyes flashing darkly as lightning struck a near-by tree. "Hiei...I....I..."Kurama turned away, bowing his head and covering his emerald eyes with one of his hands while his other hand was clenched into a tight fist at his side. "I know..that I...can't...be positive he wouldn't do that..but...Hiei..I..I just..don't want to beleive that..he-he'd ever..hurt me.."Kurama's voice was sad, laced with pain and missery as he tried to reason with him-self that Miyura was the same, loving person he once knew. "give him a chance, Hiei..please..if..if your right about him then...then I'll leave..I'll..go back into the Makai and..leave you alone forever.."Kurama's voice trailed off as he walked out the door and into the Lounge to find Miyura playing with Eikatchi while Kuwabara and Yuusuke started to Wrestle with the twins.
Miyura stood sharpy, his eyes filled with worry as he ran to Kurama. "Whats wrong, Kura-chan?"he asked quietly. "M-miyura...w-would you ever..."Kurama started before he swallowed deeply. "would you ever..try to..kill me?"he finished. Miyura's eyes widdened before he shook his head quickly, hugging Kurama tightly against him. "No-never. I could never hurt you at all..."Miyura's voice was firm, reassuring as he held Kurama. "P-promise me..."Kurama said weakly. "I swear to god, Kurama...I'll NEVER hurt you. and I'll protect you with my life..as I always have.."Miyura suddenly felt really guilty as Kurama began to cry, his breath coming in shallow sobs. All movement in the room stopped, silence suddenly falling upon the group. Yuusuke and Kuwabara looked confused while the twins sighed knowingly. Hiei walked into the lounge and sat on one of the couches, streatching out and turning on the TV to a show called 'Yo Momma' on MTV. The twins stood up from the floor and walked to Touma who was standing, looking out the window with a thoughtfull expression. "Touma...maybe we should go..Koenma isn't here and...it seems as if Miyura and Kurama need a bit of..alone time.."Sirus, the first twin, said quietly. Touma nodded and looked to Zayne, the second twin, for confirmation. Zayne nodded. "M-miyura-san..we'll be back at the mountains if you need us."Touma said before the three teleported away. 'gods..Kurama...how can I prove to you..that your still my world...?'Miyura thought to him-self, his eyes sliding closed as he laid a hand on Kurama's head, smoothing down his hair as his sobs quieted. "Better?"Miyura asked gently, smiling sadly at Kurama as he pulled his head back from Miyura's shoulder. "S-sorry, Miyura...I just...I don't know what came over me.."Kurama wiped his eyes and took a deep breath, regaining his calm composure. "Don't worry about it, Kurama. Everyone has their moments."Miyura let go of Kurama and took a step back, wiping a stray tear from Kurama's cheek. 'he's so...beautiful..' "lets take a quick walk. the forrest will provide cover from the rain."Kurama offered, extending his hand to Miyura. "sure.."Miyura took Kurama's hand and they walked out the door together while Yuusuke and Kuwabara started laughing at the TV. "your momma's so stupid, I taught her 'the running man' and I ain't seen that dog since.". "what happened, Kurama..you never cry without a damn good reason to do so.."Miyura said once they had left the vacinity of the mansion/castle..thingy. "H-hiei...doesn't think we can trust you. but...Miyura...I don't want to beleive that you could ever harm me."Kurama answered. "why?"Miyura's voice was quiet as he looked at the ground. "why, what?"Kurama asked. "Why...more like..how could you be so..sure about me..that you'd..cry?"Miyura asked with a light sigh. "Because...Miyura..I-I...still..I still love you."at that comment Miyura looked up at Kurama so quickly that he nearly snapped his neck. "y-you...love me?"Miyura was now shaky as he nearly tripped over a fallen log. "yes.."Kurama replied. "K-kurama..."Miyura threw him-self on Kurama and wrapped his arms around the fox's neck. He closed his eyes tightly as he kissed Kurama, hoping to hell that he made the right choice. Kurama's eyes widdened as Miyura's lips connected with his-own but he got over the shock quickly and kissed him back, nearly falling back as he got into the kiss.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment