Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Stranded

Katara fell off of appa and zuko was pushed of his ship. Little do they know they are both on the same deserted island....Will katar fall for zuko read and see

Chapter 1 - Stranded

Chapter 1 - Stranded


Forbidden Love

Chapter 1 staranded

“Aang, Aang!!” “STOP!, your going to fast slow appa down!!” Katara shouted. It was know use. Aang could not hear her and when he went to turn around to ask her what she wanted, appa made a sharp turn and with that throwing katara off of appa. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” Katara screamed and her voice got hoarse and she thought right now she was going to die. She hit the water hard and fell unconscious but luckily her head was above water and she drifted farther and farther away from soka and aang. “Ahhh” Katara screamed waking up with a start and began coughing and gasping for breath. She water bended the water out of her mouth and healed her wounds. OK she thought in her mind. I'm here I'm alive. Where is here? Currently a few miles off the coast, Zuko stared out at the water aboard his ship. He turned sharply hearing footsteps. “Oh its just you admiral Joah..” “Yes it is I… I hope your enjoying your view…” admiral Joah said slyly with a pause. His voice got firm and zuko became more alert. “…'Cause it's the last thing you'll see!” Admiral Joah shouted and pushed zuko overboard and just like Katara fell unconscious. When he awoke he was startled and very angry. He wandered this little island and stumbled upon Katara. He smiled saying to my self. I got lucky, I found this girl and the Avatar must be near by. He bent don't and began shaking Katra. “ Get up, get up you water tribe peasant!!” Katara woke hearing zuko's voice. “Hey!!!” and bended a water whip his way but her powers weren't so strong and his were when the sun was up. “Where's the avatar?” Katara laughed . “SHUTUP!” “why are you laughing?!” zuko yelled. “He's not here a fell off of appa and now I'm here.” She said smiling and shrugged her shoulders. “Why are you here” she said taking a step forward. He just looked away. “Something bad huh?” “Look why are you being nice to me anyway.” Zuko said calmer now. “Well…,” katara said with a shrug of her shoulders again and continued, “Aang's not here so there's no reason to fight now Zuko were both here and obviously lost so we should work together…” Zuko took her words in piece by piece and accepted her offer. Katara smiled. “Look we will be fine I can water bend so I can help catch fish and supply water and stuff and you can make fire so we can cook food and stuff right. He nodded keeping his expression the same always so angry and serious and sad kind of a look. “You know you really don't talk to much.” “I know” he said with a little smile………

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FFXgirl on February 11, 2006, 1:58:34 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlThis story is GREAT!!!! PLEASE write more soon!!!! I LOVE it!!!! *favs*

raysbabygal on December 24, 2005, 5:57:31 PM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygalthis is sooo cool! iLOVE ZUKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! write more write more write more!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!

Themysticunicorn on December 17, 2005, 3:15:49 AM

Themysticunicorn on
Themysticunicorncool i like it

SetoAngel01 on December 10, 2005, 3:44:29 AM

SetoAngel01 on
SetoAngel01It's looking great so far! Please keep writing!