Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 01

Axel is back on his bike and ready for another adventure.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 01

Chapter 1 - Chapter 01
HEARTLESS HUNTER AXEL II:
THE 7 REALMS OF KING RIKU

-Chapter 1: Destiny Islands-

A week had gone by since King Riku had claimed the throne. The people of Destiny Islands had pretty much gotten used to the young King by now, though a few still claimed he was too young.

Axel had gotten a better motorcycle, one that was black but adorned with flames. It greatly resembled the one that Cloud had been seen riding around back at Radiant Garden. Where Cloud’s motorcycle had come from only he knew. According to Aerith’s letters, which King Mickey had made sure Riku and Sora received, it greatly annoyed most of the people of Radiant Garden.

There was another problem. With Cloud’s return had come the return of Sephiroth. The two men had been locked in a fierce embrace, battling each other over a small bundle that was lodged between the two men, each of whom was determined to possess it.

It was only after Cloud had lost the battle, and Sephiroth had walked off with the small bundle clutched securely in one arm, that Aerith and Leon learned the truth about it.

It was a child. One reborn from the Lifestream. Cloud had called the infant Kadaj.

King Riku smiled as he set down the letter and looked over at Sora.

“You ever think of settling down?”

“Sometimes,” Sora admitted. “But there’s something that I still don’t know how to do.”

“And that is?”

“Propose to a King,” Sora replied.

“I think King Mickey is happily married, Sora,” Riku joked.

“I didn’t mean him!” Sora wailed.

“I know,” Riku smiled. “I’m a little scared, too, Sora.”

“Of what?” Sora asked.

“Of saying ‘yes’ to the worlds’ greatest hero.”

“Why would you say ‘yes’ to yourself?”

Riku blushed. He was about to give Sora a soft kiss when Axel’s motorcycle sped down the long room and skidded to a stop just before the throne.

Axel bowed, politely, though he stayed on the motorcycle.

“The Heartless seem fewer these days, but they’re also fiercer,” he told them.

“As is their enemy,” Sora noted.

“Axel,” Riku scolded, “how many times must I ask you not to ride your motorcycle into the throne room?”

Axel shrugged. “Oh, by the way. Demyx finally said ‘yes’.”

“I’m happy for you,” Riku told him.

“So am I,” Sora agreed.

“Have you set a date for the wedding?”

“Next month,” Axel replied. “What did the letter from Aerith say, by the way?”

Axel had known of the letters from Aerith since King Mickey had first started delivering them, since Demyx was the one who actually passed the messages to King Riku once they reached the throne room.

“Apparently Sephiroth is a father now,” Riku replied. “He and Cloud had a major custody battle over the infant and Sephiroth won.”

“I can’t believe anyone would give custody of a child to Sephiroth,” Axel muttered.

“The battle was fought with swords, not with a lawyers,” Riku explained. “And Cloud’s lucky to be alive. Apparently Sephiroth was more interested in obtaining the baby than with finishing off Cloud.”

“Why would Sephiroth want a child?” Axel wondered aloud.

“The same question occurred to me,” Riku admitted. “It does seem strange.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

StrawChan on September 23, 2008, 6:52:23 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanAxelxDemyx...not as awesome as AxelxRoxas, but still up there.

And hooray for SoraxRiku!