Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 06

Axel is back on his bike and ready for another adventure.

Chapter 6 - Chapter 06

Chapter 6 - Chapter 06
HEARTLESS HUNTER AXEL II:
THE 7 REALMS OF KING RIKU
(A/N: Seraphine appears courtesy of Saveena-001.)


-Chapter 6: Back To Destiny Islands-

“Take care, Sora,” Aerith said, as Sora climbed onto the back of Axel’s bike. Axel was already sitting astride the bike, revving the motor with an air of impatience.

“Come on,” he said. “I made a promise to Demyx and it’s time to fulfill it.”

Sora nodded. “I need to get back to Riku as well.”

“You’re always welcome back,” Cloud determined. “Who knows? Perhaps by the time you come back I’ll have custody of little Kadaj?”

“Would you stop obsessing about that?” Aerith shook her head. “I don’t know why, but my heart tells me he’s perfectly safe with Sephiroth.”

“Until things change, you’re to leave Sephiroth alone,” Sora told Cloud. “The last thing we need is someone antagonizing him.”

“That won’t be easy,” Cloud admitted. “Sephiroth and I have been enemies for many years.”

“That much is clear,” Axel nodded. “But it’s time to put that aside and consider what is best for little Kadaj.”

“Well,” Sora decided. “It’s time we got going.”

“Take care of yourselves,” Aerith told them.

“Say ‘hi’ to all your friends for us,” Yuffie added.

“We will,” Sora promised as Axel pointed his motorcycle for a new dark portal leading back to Destiny Islands.

They raced through a swarm of Heartless, wiping out several of them with Keyblade and Chakrams, until they reached the other end of the portal and came out in the throne room of Riku’s castle.

“Axel!”

“Sorry,” Axel apologized, though Riku doubted he seriously meant it.

Demyx ran into the room and smiled widely.

“Why don’t we head off into the kitchen?” Riku suggested. “I’m sure if we ask her nicely, the Reluctant Chef will whip up something tasty.”

“Or we can have Axel make something…” Demyx suggested.

“No!” the others shouted in mock-horror.

“I’ll ask Seraphine to do it,” Sora offered.

“Hey, I’m the messenger!” Demyx pointed out.

Riku nodded to Demyx. “Go on, then.”

Demyx nodded in reply and made his way to the kitchen to convey the King’s request.

“Has King Riku found a chef yet?” Seraphine asked when Demyx walked in.

“Not yet,” Demyx admitted. “Sorry.”

Seraphine rolled her eyes. “How often must I remind him that I am a warrior, not a housewife. So what does bring you here?”

“Never mind,” Demyx replied, timidly. “I’ll make lunch.”

Seraphine shook her head. “No, I’ll do it.”

“Thanks,” Demyx smiled.

“It was nice of you to offer,” Seraphine told him as she began making lunch. “How’s Axel? Is he back yet?”

Demyx nodded. “He and Sora just got back. I’m a bit relieved, actually. Here, let me help you with that. It’ll get done faster if we both work on it.”

“Thank you, Demyx,” Seraphine smiled. “That’s very thoughtful of you.”

“You’re welcome,” Demyx replied, blushing just a little as Seraphine gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“AHEM!” a voice came from the doorway.

Demyx turned and stared at the doorway in horror.

“Axel!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment