Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10

Axel is back on his bike and ready for another adventure.

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10
HEARTLESS HUNTER AXEL II:
THE 7 REALMS OF KING RIKU
(A/N: Seraphine appears courtesy of Saveena-001.)


-Chapter 10: In The Land of the Kajizuko-

Demyx stepped onto the shore of the unnamed island. He looked around, but could find no sign of life, except for the occasional animal that peeked out from the foliage at the edge of the beach.

Beyond the foliage was a range of mountains which seemed to span the entire island.
Demyx was tempted to simply travel by portal and bypass them entirely. But he decided that he didn’t dare risk a sudden appearance in the middle of an unknown tribe. They might not take too kindly to such an abrupt arrival.

He considered simply reappearing just out of their line of vision. But there was no guarantee that he wouldn’t accidentally end up coming out of the portal just in front of a hunter. So the best course of action, he decided, was to just put up with the mountains and hope it didn’t too long to navigate them.

He made his way, carefully, through the mountains, grateful for the path that seemed to lead all the way through them.

But just when he thought he would get through with no problems, he came upon a large mountain which blocked his path.

He stood there for several long moments, wondering how he would get beyond this last obstacle.

Then, remembering why he was there, he began to scale the mountain, hoping that the way down would be as easy as the way up appeared to be.

He was on his way down the mountain when he slipped and skidded to the bottom. Fortunately, he hadn’t been far up the mountain when he’d lost his footing, and all he got for injuries was a badly twisted ankle.

He limped toward a column of smoke until he spotted the tribe’s encampment.

He paused to work out the best strategy for introducing himself to the Kajizuko. Then decided to just make himself known and hope for the best.

But before he could take a step, a hand tapped him on the shoulder.

“Why have you come here?” a man asked. He had marks under his eyes that were the same as Axel’s, and his hair was just as red, but with streaks of grey throughout.
“I seek the ethereal flame,” Demyx explained. “I need it to cure a dear friend of mine. Please. Unless I find it, Axel will die.”

“Axel?” the man asked. “My Axel?”

“Your Axel?” Demyx asked. “Excuse me? But what do you mean your Axel?”

“He is my son,” the man explained.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment