Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Darkness

A story based in Castle Oblivion, also carrying themes of both KH1 and 2.
:P I know it's not great, but I love it so far. So be nice! Tell me if there are things I can fix up.

Chapter 1 - Darkness

Chapter 1 - Darkness
A young man stumbled along a cold, dark beach, long silver hair rippling like water and glistening like spiders silk in the moonlight.
"Sora..." He panted. "Where are you? I can't find you anywhere!" Gasping, he tripped and fell forward with a heavy thud.
The man pushed himself onto his elbows, spitting gritty sand out of his mouth. With a deep sigh he hung his head, frustrated tears burning his aqua eyes.
I'm sorry, Sora, He thought. I promised I'd find you. But I can't...I can't.
Suddenly, he heard hurried footsteps behind him. He lept to his feet and spun around.
"Sora?!" he asked. But as soon as the word had fallen from his cracked lips, he realized his mistake. Grasping a fin-shaped sword he swung at the strange black creature looking up at him.
Suddenly, the creature leapt back! The young man was stunned to see that, held in the creatures hand, was a Keyblade.
"Woah there!" Cried the creature, pulling off a hood that had obscured his prominent features. "Be careful with that thing!"
The Silver haired man fell to his knees, sword cast aside.
"King Mickey! Forgive me, I thought you were a heartless."
"Sounds to me you thought I was Sora, Riku." The creature, King Mickey, blatantly pointed out. The silver haired Riku bowed his head to hide the fresh tears on his cheeks.
"Aw shucks, I'm sorry Riku. I didn't mean ta upset ya." The king picked up Riku's sword and handed it up to him. It hung loosely in Riku's hand.
"It's okay...It's just...I promised to find him, you know? I've been walking around this light forsaken desert for weeks and nothing! Just miles of dirt, water and cliff face." Riku kicked at the sand.
"There isn't even driftwood enough to make a raft."
"well, don't give up!" Mickey cried out earnestly. "We can look together-there has to be a way out of here!"
Riku stared at Mickey for a long while, then slowly nodded.
"After all, if theres a way in, there has to be a way out, right?"
"Right!" Agreed Mickey. Slowly, Riku started walking, Mickey at his side.
Just one step at a time.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on February 11, 2007, 7:20:25 PM

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on
xXEddyxXxLoverXxAww! *Glomps* That was soo sweet! Insearch to find his true love^^
Your story writing is wonderful! *Faves*
I loved it!!!!!xD
I hope poor Riku can find his Suka*Nodds*

AxelXRoxas on February 13, 2007, 4:53:57 PM

AxelXRoxas on
AxelXRoxasAw, thank you! I'm glad you liked it, the full version is on ficwad.com, under the name Oblivion by Rikkurox