Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The White Room

A story based in Castle Oblivion, also carrying themes of both KH1 and 2.
:P I know it's not great, but I love it so far. So be nice! Tell me if there are things I can fix up.

Chapter 2 - The White Room

Chapter 2 - The White Room
"Ugh..."
The silver haired youth moaned. His bright, sea-green colored eyes slowly fluttered open, trying to comprehend his surroundings, without luck.
What happened...?
He shook his head, trying to dislodge the shadows that stubbenly clutched at his temples when he remembered what had happened.
"King Mickey! Ow!" He sat up and fell back down quickly as lances of agony pierced his brain. Reeling, he lay with his eyes closed, breathing slowly. Gradually, the pain faded to a dull throb, and he could sit up and look around. A few feet to his left lay the king, his Keyblade pinned benieth him.
Not quite able to move yet, Riku looked around, wincing at the sheer whitness of the room. All over the walls were pictures of people. Glancing at one near him, he thought he recognized the dmiling boy who had been roughly sketched and carefully colored in.
"Hello"
Riku groaned at the voice behind him-would the suprises never end?
"Who's there?" He warily called out, feeling around for his sword. He couldn't feel it anywhere.
"I asked for your name."
"I'm Namine."
Slowly Riku turned around to face the speaker. A young blond girl knelt in front of him, holding his sword out to him. Wordlessly he took the sword, his aqua eyes locked onto hers.
"K-Kairi...?" He stammered, heart pounding painfully in his chest. Had it always been so heavy?
The girls sad smile faded away as she shook her head. Riku's heart sunk into his stomach.
"Namine...I'm sorry. You reminded me of someone I used to know. How did we get here?" The girl, Namine, pointed to a picture on the wall. It was a familier, cold looking beach with tall dark cliffs all around. As Riku watched, he thought he saw the tiny waves lapping at the sand.
"You...?"
Namine nodded. With a frown, Riku went over to Mickey.
"Your Majesty, are you alright?" Mickey groaned softly as Riku shook him by the shoulder. His eyes slowly blinked open as he sat up, Keyblade in hand.
"Riku? Where are we?" Mickey asked, looking around. Riku sighed.
"Ask her-huh?!" The youth looked wildly around the room, now empty but for a white door, tucked discreetly in a corner. Riku could have sworn it hadn't been there before.
"Where did she go?!" Getting no answer but for a rustling of paper and a strange look from the King, Riku frowned and shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't know, but lets get out of here. We have to find Sora."
"That's the spirit!" Cheered Mickey as he rose to his feet. Riku smiled as he opened the door to the unknown, but his heart was pounding and his mind was buzzing with questions.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment