Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - - A LETTER FROM THE AUTHOR -

I dedicate this story to Eunice Vun, my friend and part-time editor, who inspired and helped me with ideas when I was stuck. Thanks a whole heap Eunice! Oh yes, and also Mr Gavin Marshall, known as Mr M, for pushing me to my greatest extent with word

Chapter 13 - - A LETTER FROM THE AUTHOR -

Chapter 13 - - A LETTER FROM THE AUTHOR -
I started this story about 10 months ago, got halfway through chapter one, and, as I had run out of ideas, locked it away in the deepest computer folder I could find. Then, I found it again, 6 months ago. DUN, DUN, DUN! I sort of finished the first chapter, and then sent it off to one of the best writers in my year 6 class… EUNICE!!! Ok, so she corrected the spelling (HARDLY!!), added all these cool words, wrote a bit more, and sent it back. It went on like that till October, in which I got sick of trying to edit it and locked it back in the deepest computer folder I could find. But Eunice bugged me, made me write more, and drove me into a sense of insanity about it. So, I got it out again, finished it properly, and, after 3 weeks of trying to get the stupid layout right (that took a while), WE HAD DONE IT!!! Eunice and I had finally finished a proper short novel. Oh, how proud we felt! I give all my thanks to Eunice, who edited it, as well as wrote it and gave me more ideas when mine had dried up. This is the product of nearly10 month’s work in editing, writing, lay outing, spelling things wrong, getting bugged by Eunice, locking it away, screaming at it, correcting it and finally, finishing it. Hope you appreciate it, because if you don’t, Eunice and I will hunt you down, brainwash you and MAKE you like it. MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Alexa Haddow, akka AyJay, akka 'The Author of this very good story'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment