Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Notes of the heart (GIRLS)

This is not meant to be very Gothic but it does give off a depressing look about it

Chapter 1 - Notes of the heart (GIRLS)

Chapter 1 - Notes of the heart (GIRLS)
Notes of the heart              By J.B. Penfeather

        The tales of a gallent knight soars in the heart of young ladies all around the earth. Their young beating hearts thrive on the dreams and hopes of their so called handsome prince charming. But to the sad truth of the world is that there is not a charming prince on horse back riding to your rescue. There is no great white steed galloping towards your balcony holding up the one you long for. No, there is no human soul on this earth that has done such things. For these are only stories that have fallen from the minds of the maidens waiting for love. Only stories of fantasy and of hope. I ask you now. For whom do you wait for? A knight in shinning armor with a heart as pure as gold. Search this earth as long as there is time. See that your heart shall be shattered in thousands and float away in the breeze. Until the chilling fingures of death grip your soul shall yoo understand that all who have wished upon a star have fallen under a spell that shall cause despair.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverSea0413 on February 9, 2007, 11:03:13 PM

SilverSea0413 on
SilverSea0413YAY you but it up, yea it does give off a depressing look, good though! ^_^