Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Start Of Death

IT is all i have done
and i did it during the comercials

Chapter 1 - The Start Of Death

Chapter 1 - The Start Of Death
To ask is to recieve. So I ask to you: do you believe in heroes?
The thought of a being taking on a challenge so unbariable and life risking is so plausable and chancey.

But not this time.
For this story is of a different hero.
Not of a human sort. But he is of courage and strength. And of wisdom that is not of his age. I ask you one more time. Do you believe?

Kiss Of Eden
________________________

Chapter 1........The start of death
_________________________________

It started on Monday. My beginning of my death. Though I did not know it at first. It was there. Staring into my eternal soul. The Reaper's cold figures inches from piercing my beating heart. But it was not this time for me to die. At least not yet.........

Leaving for school, I lifted my backpack onto my shoulders. It's weight causing me to lean backwards. I tried to walk forward. Baby steps it seemed. I was not getting anywhere. I had no time to waste. But my strength was being sapped out of me. I felt a cold rush in my chest. The room spun around. My pulse quickened. I couldn't breath. Then....black.

Before I go on with this tale. A bit of background about me. My name is Himutari. My friends called me Hemi. Well they would if ....if I had any friends..... Well I am 14 years old and go to a middle school on the edge of town. I am an average student. Cs and Bs on my report card. But I never get in trouble. No my mother died a few months ago of an uncertain death. I have never thought deep into it. To long into the thought brings tears to my eyes. We don't want that now do we. And for my father....... well he can rot in hell for all I care. He left my mother a while after he found out that my mother was pregnant. I guess he wasn't ready for a kid. But I never thought of that, no the longer I think of it I really believe that he needed to get away for a time. I really do not know.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverSea0413 on March 7, 2007, 9:07:51 AM

SilverSea0413 on
SilverSea0413you are very dismal, and detailed....T_T i'll leave you alone now.