Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - part 2

IT is all i have done
and i did it during the comercials

Chapter 1 - part 2

Chapter 1 - part 2
The thought of my past has always been my down fall. Not that it is so depressing. But the thought of what has happened causes me to subdue into a withdrawn state. I become a emotional child that no one can calm down. My mind closes in on it's self. I become a empty shell. My soul never sees the light in this state.

And that is what i have become. A empty shell. The whole time i have lived in town, with my mother gone, i have be a nobody. My eyes never shimmer. And my heart never sings. I become a living dead. And all i wanted to come was an early death.

But any way........

After i blacked out. My mind swirled with thoughts that my death had occured. But it didn't. As i adjusted to this state. A smuge of white could be seen to my left. Though i did not know what it was. It spoke to me. It said, "Your journey starts here. But the world that is yors is not here. Seeingis believeing and in five seconds you will see."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverSea0413 on March 7, 2007, 9:07:51 AM

SilverSea0413 on
SilverSea0413you are very dismal, and detailed....T_T i'll leave you alone now.