Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Silenced By The She Devil

IT is all i have done
and i did it during the comercials

Chapter 2 - Silenced By The She Devil

Chapter 2 - Silenced By The She Devil
Chapter 2- Silenced by the She Devil






And in which I ask you those who betray me end up falling. Doom falls on all those who pass me. And that I am not opposed of. But very cautious.

The fact of the matter was this. That angelic voice that I heard in my head ended up being the one who saved my life. And for that I am eternally in debt. But when I awoke form my unconscious state the whole world spun around me like a childs top. Leaving me in a daze. As the world stopped moving my surroundings cleared. But this was not my house in which I had lived in for all my life. No, this was an open space. More of waste land than anything else. Trees all around me. Causing me again to get dizzy. But a distant voice caught my ear. Saying to follow her. As it sounded like a females voice.

Come to me and Ill answer you, the voice said luring me on. And I couldnt resist. But as I stood up I noticed that I seemed taller than normal. And I was warmer than normal too. This didnt bother me much. I thought that I was still a little staggered from the fall.

But as I started to walk I noticed that my feet were replaced with paws. I screamed. So would you if you saw this strange sight. I ran to the nearest pool of water. Which in my case was three feet next to me. And stared in. What looked back at me caused me to gasp for air. The head of a lion was attached to my neck. The proud mane and muzzle on my normally smooth face and head. And my eyes that were normally a light blue now a shade of yellow that seemed to carve a ditch into my soul.

I didnt have time to think of what I had seen. The voice again I heard but only this time it was right next to me. It said, Though you have come to this time the place you seek is not here. Be gone to the palace of Times and search for the one known as Kunia. Let the light of what gives us power never stop shining.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment