Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Hurt

This My Story of What would Happen if TT's and Fruba met.Pairings: BBxRae,YukixTohru,KyoxRae,RobxStar,KyoxTohru, And Others U'll just have to read to find out!

Chapter 7 - Hurt

Chapter 7 - Hurt
Inside where rae is:

Kyo: What happened Back there? I mean one miniate your ‘happy’ and the next your faint.
Rae: I-I don’t know.....(Love: Why are you lying to him?)How did you transform?
Kyo: When you fell I caught you...and well.....
Rae: (Timid: Raven, This isn’t right. Don’t let Love trick you......Kyo isn’t the one, He is. The one who liked you first, The one who comforted you in your time in need, The one who would die for you.)(Rae: Who? Who is it? Please tell me!)(Timid: you know who Rae, He’s always by your side. When the time comes you’ll realize it.)
(Rae: WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Shigurie: Um, Not to interop but Kyo, Someone is here to see you......Just thought I should warn you......
Kyo: Kagura.......
Rae: Who?
*The door brakes down*
Kagura: Oh My beautiful Kyo! I’m back!*her expression of love turns to fierce love*I’VE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kyo: AH!I CAN TELL!
Kagura: Oh Kyo who is this, Woman.......
(kyo: Rae can you hear me?)
(Rae: Yes, Who is this girl?)
(Kyo: I’ll tell you later but right now I have to lie about us okay, Otherwise One of us will get hurt.)
(Rae: Us? Oh I mean okay....)
Kyo: Kagura This Raven, She’s a friend of Tohru.
Kagura: Then why isn’t Tohru in here?
Kyo: Because...uh... Because .....
Rae: Because I asked Her to send a fighting champ to kick someone’s butt for me, and Tohru sent him in.
Kagura: Okay!As long as your not flirting with my Boyfriend!
Rae: boyfriend......(Love: Oh dear.....)(Timid: I told you!*Timid starts crying*)(Anger: He used us to cheat on her!)(Rae: No....I-I won’t Believe it!)(Knowledge: We should be ashamed, We helped this boy cheat on this sweet girl.)(Bravery: Lets go kick his @$$ and Tell Kagura what’s going on!)(Love: Make him leave.NOW.)
Rae: Can you all leave, I-I’m not feeling great right now.....
Kyo: Sure Raven.
Kagura:*hanging on to Kyo*I love you, I love you!
Rae: I can’t believe it happened again......
*All Rae’s emotions are talking at once, Except one...*
(Love: There is only one person who can help.....*quietly* Azarath Metrion Zinthos.....)
Outside:
BB: Bye star,Thanks
Star: I will see you later, Get better.
*She goes inside*
(Love: BeastBoy?)
BB: Huh? Rae is that you?
(Love: BeastBoy!I found you!Okay I need to talk to you, so close your eyes and don’t open them till I say so.)
BB: Okay......*Closes eyes*
(Love: Azarath Metrion Zinthos!)
Love: Okay open them!
BB:*opens eyes and see’s he’s in....Africa!*How, How did I get here?
Love: This is your mind Beast boy, And My name is Love. I’m from Rae’s mind.
BB: Then why are you here?
Love: Beast Boy, Rae’s Heartbroken.
BB: By who?!
Love: Kyo.....And I know you can help her! I mean she loved you first!*Shocked look on her face & she covers her mouth*oops, I wasn’t supposed to say that!
BB: *Dreamy look* She loves me......
Love: Beast Boy, If you don’t help her She’ll lose control again and....well who knows what she’ll do!
BB: Again?
Love: After Kyo kissed us, WE her emotions were frantically trying to cope with it, and-
BB: HE KISSED HER!
Love: Yeah, sorry B.*Starts to cry* IT’S ALL MY FAULT! I TOLD HER HE LIKED HER, THEN KAGURA, THE BOYFRIEND, AND RAE’S BREAKDOWN! IT’S ALL MY FAULT! AND THE MOST HORRIBLE THING I’VE DONE WAS DOUGHT YOU! I doughted you Beast Boy, I-I thought you didn’t care, I’m so sorry! *Goes and clutch/ Clutches him for dear life* AND NOW IT WILL BE MY FAULT WHEN WE DIE!
BB: DIE?!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment