Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Love notices Rae's idiodicness

This My Story of What would Happen if TT's and Fruba met.Pairings: BBxRae,YukixTohru,KyoxRae,RobxStar,KyoxTohru, And Others U'll just have to read to find out!

Chapter 10 - Love notices Rae's idiodicness

Chapter 10 - Love notices Rae's idiodicness
Yuki (Rat Form): Miss Honda! Quick get rid of my clothes!
Rob: What was that noise?
Shigurie: Oh nothing,I hope you arn't Hearing things.
Tohru: Yuki,What about you?
Yuki(RF): Just get rid of the clothes, and make sure the rest don't transform either!
Tohru: o-Okay!*She grabs the clothes and throughs them outside before Robin see's them, Yuki scampers away under the house*
Tohru: Phew.....
-
Nevermore:
(Love:How come she couldn't see it, I tried to tell her but she wouldn't Belive it.*Flash Back: Cyborg: I only have one question. How do we stop him?
Raven: We don't. (Beat Boy approaches, smiling.)
Beast Boy: But that doesn't mean we still can't try.* He Cared so much about us then....*FlashBack:Starfire: You need to get back in the safety room! Please!
Raven: I can't hide from my destiny any longer. (She closes her eyes.)
Beast Boy: No!* He was worried for us....*Flashback: Robin: I saw something out there, in the city. It led me here.
Beast Boy: It led all of us here... (sadly, ears drooping) ...almost all of us.

(Cut briefly to their perspective of the city, then back to them.)

Cyborg: We're the only ones left.
Starfire: But how is this possible? How have we survived?
Beast Boy: It was Raven. She saved us. I don't know how, but she did......Robin: (from o.c.) That's the point. As long as we're still here, we still have a chance. (Back to him.) And that's why we're going to keep fighting. (Pull back; he holds out one hand, palm down.) For Raven.

(Overhead view, close-up of his hand; Starfire reaches in and lays hers on it.)

Starfire: (from o.c.) For Raven. (Roof level; Cyborg steps up.)
Cyborg: (adding his hand) For Raven.
Beast Boy: (adding his) For Raven.* How could she be so blind! He'd always help us in battle more than he would the other Titans. And after all the times he's been there for us.....We hit him, Critisize him, Brake his Heart.We were Foolish.She was Foolish.)
BB: Uh Love, What is that?
Love: Oh dear.....He's back....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment