Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The Halfa.*No not DP*

This My Story of What would Happen if TT's and Fruba met.Pairings: BBxRae,YukixTohru,KyoxRae,RobxStar,KyoxTohru, And Others U'll just have to read to find out!

Chapter 14 - The Halfa.*No not DP*

Chapter 14 - The Halfa.*No not DP*
Shigure's House:
Shigure: Haru.....What are you doing here?
Haru: I was on my way to see Yuki,and I bumped into Starfire.
Shigure: Bumped....*Shigure looked at haru with a'You mean you transformed?' look. Haru Keeping the secret gave a look that said 'no.'Then glanced at Robin who looked pissed.I belive u RobxStar or TT's fans will know why :).*
Haru: You must Be Robin.I've herd nothing but good Things about you.*Haru puts out his hand to shake with robins*I'm Hatsuharu Sohma,or Haru.*Robin takes his hand and shales it.*
Rob:I'm Robin,Leader of the Teen titans.Plesure to meet you.So What things have you herd about me?
-
Nevermore:
Trigon: I'm Curious GreenBoy, Why Are you doing this for my incinificant*Can't spell!!!!* Daughter?
BB: Shes not Incinifigent!She's,She's.....A Beautiful Person.And As Much as it pains me to help you,I couldn't stand by and Watch you kill her emotion.It's Like Killing her.
Trigon: ah, I see now.You Have Fallen in Love with her.*He Snickers* Sily Human.Are you forgeting My Daughter is Half Demon?Demons cannot have love.She Will Never love you.She can't.And Besides If She can do love....Isn't she in love with That Kyo.*That name struck all the nerves in BB's Body.It's like in the episode the end when his Evil side made that crack about him and the dog,i mean...nope I mean dog.It's the Mother of All cheap shots*
Trigon: I see I've hurt you.Aw...I'm sorry.....that your So Stupid to think she'll ever love you like she dose him.Tell Me,If you found her before I caught you....What would you tell her? would you tell her.....You love her? Then what expect her to throw herself in your arms and Cry,While saying 'I love You too.'Trust me,You are in way over your head.WAY over.So just give it up.
*BB was speachless,He wanted to belive differently but He Knew it was right.*
Another part of Nevermore:
Love: Help!Somebody Help!He has BB!
*A Yellow caped figure arose and Steped in front of Love*
Knowledge: How Did BeastBoy get here?
Love: I-I brought him....to save Raven.
Knowledge: YOU IDIOT!RAVEN IS IN ENOUGH TROUBLE ALREADY BEACAUSE OF YOU!*Remember It was love who hooked Kyo and Rae up*
Love: I know....i'm Trying to fix it.Kyo wasn't the one.BB is.
Timid: She is r-right.He was the one since that day....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on July 29, 2007, 12:46:30 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Ne? Since what day?