Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - HE DOSE TOO LOVE US!

This My Story of What would Happen if TT's and Fruba met.Pairings: BBxRae,YukixTohru,KyoxRae,RobxStar,KyoxTohru, And Others U'll just have to read to find out!

Chapter 16 - HE DOSE TOO LOVE US!

Chapter 16 - HE DOSE TOO LOVE US!
Whereever Love,Knowledge & Timid are:
Love: What day Timid?
Knowledge: Yes what day?
Timid: I would think all of us would remmber.Especially you Love.It was when you know who*No Not Voldermort*Tricked us to help him.After we defeated him,He came to us and told us...
Love: We Where Never-
Knowledge: Alone......
timid: Right then and There He brought us out of our shell.After that We started spending less and less time in our room.We spent more time with Him.
Knowledge: Yes....In fact we did.....But,What if he did it to be nice.To be a Friend,And ONLY a friend.After all.....He dose love Terra.*Timid Started to cry,Knowledge Put her head down,And Love looked like she had just been slaped.*
Love: No He Dosen't!*Both emotions look at her funny*
Knowledge: As Much as it hurts me to say.....It is a fact he Dose.We saw that vision......Of Them....Kissing.
Love: THAT VISION STOPED BEFORE THEY KISSED!FOR ALL WE KNOW HE PROBLY SLAPPED HER AND SAID "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME dog!"HE DOSN'T LOVE HER!He Dosn't....
Knowledge: But I think He dose.....I think He Never loved us....just Her.
Love:I KNOW he dosen't!
Timid: How...
Knowledge:*At her wits end*YES HOW DO YOU KNOW?!
Love: I know....Beacause he told me.I know....Beacause when we were with Kyo,I felt His Heart Brake....I know.....Beacasue He Always had.
*Knowledge was the one who looked like she was slapped, and Timid Stoped crying*
Timid: I was right.If Only she knew.
Knowledge: Lets find her.
Rae: You already have.
-
Shigures House:
Star:Robin....Have you checked on Raven?
Rob:*sigh* yes....She is in a coma.....Kyo is in there now.
*Star's eyes grew wide*
Star: And where is Friend BeastBoy?
Rob:*Eyes go wide too.*I-I don't know!
*They both start to get up,when yuki comes in with a green changling over his sholder,Yes he got his cloths on*
Yuki: I belive this is yours.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on July 3, 2007, 1:04:43 PM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Sorry no new zodiac mem this time....