Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - 'Cause he loves you Rae

This My Story of What would Happen if TT's and Fruba met.Pairings: BBxRae,YukixTohru,KyoxRae,RobxStar,KyoxTohru, And Others U'll just have to read to find out!

Chapter 17 - 'Cause he loves you Rae

Chapter 17 - 'Cause he loves you Rae
Shi's House:
Star: What is Wrong with Friend Beastboy?Friend Yuki Where did you find him?!
Yuki:*Setting beastboy on the floor*I found him passed out on the side of the house.
Rob: Do you think he may be in a coma too?
Star: Or Maybe he is Out of his mind.
Rob: Huh?Star he's not crzy.....Partly.
Star: No I mean He maybe in somone else's mind.....*kyo comes into the the room*...Maybe in Ravens.
Kyo: What?What about Raven?
Rob:We think-*Star elbows him to stop him*
Star: We know as much as you do.Kyo.*Robin notices somtins up cause Star didn't say Freind Kyo.*
-
Nevermore /w Emotions:
Love: Raven!You look okay who's heart is broken.....*love notices that rae looks....normal*
Rae: It's happend before......
Love: This time......It hurts more.....dosn't it.*Rae looks away hiding her tears*Raven....BeastBoys here.*Rae turns around and stares at love pleadingly*
But....Trigon tricked him.....And Now....He is Helping him...all beacause of me.
Knowledge: It's not what your thinking Raven,Love was in His grasp and BeastBoy Surrenderd himself to save her.
Rae:Why....why would he?
Love:'Cause He loves you Rae.....He told me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shi's house:
Haru:Starfire,I'm Sure he will be alright.Do you wanna go for a walk?*Robin's Jaw droped*
Star:Yes,that would be Nice.*They head outside*
Rob:Who dose he think he is?!
yuki:Don't worry....Haru is just being-
Shi:Flirtty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Yuki gives shigure a look,and robin looks like he's going to commit murder.*
-
Outside:
Haru: Do You mind Telling Me why You were So defesve of Raven and Beastboy?
Star: It is Beacause...Kyo loved raven,And still dose....But So dose BeastBoy....And From Raven's expression when I saw her.......Kyo,Broke her heart.*She starts to cry*
Momiji: Haru....Why Is starfire Crying?
--------------------------------
Oh crap,Momiji's Back!JK i love Momiji....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on July 29, 2007, 1:06:13 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1MOMIJI!!!