Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - New comers

This My Story of What would Happen if TT's and Fruba met.Pairings: BBxRae,YukixTohru,KyoxRae,RobxStar,KyoxTohru, And Others U'll just have to read to find out!

Chapter 19 - New comers

Chapter 19 - New comers
Where Starfire,Momiji,and Haru are:
Haru: So, How long till Hatori and Ayame come?
Momiji:Uh...in about...10 seconds!!!
( As said in ten seconds two people started walking up the hill.)
Momiji:Ta da!!!
Haru:that's not them...
Momiji:Huh?
(The visitors were not Ayame or Hatori, one was a boy in a big poofy red outfit,and had long silver hair and a baseball cap the did not go well with his attire. He was arguing with the other one,who was a girl with black hair and wore a scgool uniform. They got closer and you could hear what they were fighting about.)
?????:I don't care InuYasha!!!I have to meet the president of my new school!!!
InuYasha:SCREW YOUR SCHOOL!YOU NEED TO HELP ME FIND THE SHARDS KAGOME!!!!
Kagome: I have other things to do in my life besides killing and hunting demons!
(Haru,Momiji,and Star looked at each other with confusion)
InuYasha:OH REALLY-
Haru:Ahem.
(The two stop and look at the three confused teens)
InuYasha:Who the hell are you?!
Kagome:InuYasha,SH!! Sorry about that. Can you help me? I'm looking for Yuki Sohma's house.
InuYasha:Keh.
Haru: Your at it, it's the house behind us. Now,who are you?
Kagome:Oh, My name is Kagome Higuroshi. I was recently transferd to another school and was told to meet the president. So,uh...here I am. Are You Yuki?
Momiji:Nope!That's Haru, I'm Momiji and that's Starfire!!
'Kagome: He's so cute!!'
Starfire: Hello Kagome!
Kagome: Oh,and this is InuYasha.
InuYasha: ...
Momiji: He's got white hair like you Haru!!
Haru:...
InuYasha:...
Starfire: Friend Yuki is inside with the others, I shall take you to him!
(Kagome is about to protest when Star grabs her hand and leads her inside. Momiji is staring at InuYasha)
InuYasha: What?!
Momiji: nothing, I'm just wondering why you have a hat that doesn't match your outfit!?
Haru: (Sigh)
InuYasha: (Blinks) I'm going after Kagome.
(Walks into the house. Haru sighs again and looks at Momiji)
Haru:How much you wanna bet that this is all going to go crazy?
Momiji:Yep.
Kagome:SIT BOY!!!!!
(WHAM!)
Haru: (Sigh) Right on cue...
(The two head back inside)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment