Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 10 ways to know ur kid is a loon.:)

Me & My Sibs Do ALL these things!I would Be Raven,My sis is star,And My Bro is Cyborg!woo!

Chapter 1 - 10 ways to know ur kid is a loon.:)

Chapter 1 - 10 ways to know ur kid is a loon.:)
1.your Child Sits on the roof and Meditates for Hours,And threatens Thet anyone who disturbs them will be sent into another deminsion.

2.You find your child is Drinking Mustard everyday.

3.Your Child spends the whole night trying to find out Who Slade is.

4.When you go to a Bar-b-q your Child screams "DUDE,VEGITARIEN IN THE HOUSE!"And refuses to eat anthing asosiated with meat.

5.When your Child gose about talking in tecno lingo.

6.When your child throws a fit and then Says "I lost control of My Powers!"

7.When their father comes home and tries to hug them they say "NO!GET OUT OF MY MIND!I WILL NEVER HELP YOU!" and runs to their room.

8.When your Daughter Kisses a boy,And insisting she was trying to learn their language.

9.Your Child starts to wear a mask to hide their identity.

10.You child is rapidly cracking lame jokes.

Next time i do this it will be 4 Fruba!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment