Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Gone

This is Like Things Change,Except....Terra isn't The one who forgot.Better Summury inside.

Chapter 3 - Gone

Chapter 3 - Gone
Titabs Tower:
*The titans just got back from serching the entire city for Raven.They are all in silence in the common room*
Star:Is...Is Freind Raven...Dead?
*BB's face is slowly heating up*
Cy:I....I think so Star.*Starfire statrs to cry*
BB:No.She's not dead.We just have to look harder!Robin,You belive me right!You have that bond thing with her!surly you think she's alive!
*Robi who has been facing Away from the team turned back to face them with an emotionless face*
Rob:No BeastBoy.Raven...Raven is gone.
*Star,Cyborg and even Robin start crying.They didn't notice Beastboy run out of the room,towards a painful room.*
-
The hallway:
*BB is runing really fast down the hallway then falls down and starts to cry hystaricly.He looked up and Saw the door labled 'Raven'.He starts to get angry.But not at her....At himself.He sits up and starts pulling his hair out.Then he stands up and faces the door still crying*
BB: I shoulda saved you.....It's my fault....It's my fault...It's my fault...You died.IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!!!!*BB screams the last part and slumps down the door and crys into his hands*
Star:It is not your fault,Freind Beastboy.You were weak from your battle.Please,It was not your fault.
Cy:Yeah man.....Raven saved you.You didn't know what would happen.
Rob:We'll...Get through this together.
*Starfire walks over and gentaly hugs Beastboy*
Star:yes...Together.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment