Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - "It makes me feel better"

This is Like Things Change,Except....Terra isn't The one who forgot.Better Summury inside.

Chapter 4 - "It makes me feel better"

Chapter 4 - "It makes me feel better"
10 weeks later:
Titans Tower common room:
*Starfire enters looking sad.Robin and cyborg look up from there breakfeast*
Rob:Hows he doing Star?
Star:*She breaks down into tears* He will not eat!And he,he....has been cutting himself.
*Robin and cyborg get up and leave to find beastboy*
Star:*once the boys left the room* And,he blames us.
-
BB's room:
*Cyborg breaks down the door,and he and robin see a razor coverd in blood next to a bloody beastboy who is unconuos*
Rob:BEASTBOY!CYBORG HELP ME GET HIM TO THE MEDICAL BAY!
*Cyborg and robin carfullt pick up beastboy and take him into the medical Bay*
-
MB:*Beastboy is hooked up to an iv giving him blood,and his cuts are all patched up.His breathing is raspy and his face is swollen with tears.He opens his eyes,and see's a concerned Starfire looking at him*
BB:Starfire.....
Star:Friend,you are awake....Shall I go get the others.
BB:n-no....
Star:Freind....Why did you attept...The Suicide?
BB:It-It made me feel better.I wanted to be with Raven.Why did you stop me?!
Star:Beacause Freind Beastboy...I lost Raven...and I did not want to lose you.
BB:Star..
Star:Promise.Promise you will get better.Please.I want my Best freind back.
BB:Okay star...I promise.
Star:Thank you Freind.
*BB gose back to sleep*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment