Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - IT HAS TO BE HER!

This is Like Things Change,Except....Terra isn't The one who forgot.Better Summury inside.

Chapter 6 - IT HAS TO BE HER!

Chapter 6 - IT HAS TO BE HER!
Titans Tower:
*Beastboy comes bursting through the doors of the common room,All the Titans except Stafire look at confused.*
BB:I FOUND RAVEN!SHE'S ALIVE!I TALKED TO HER!
*Robin and Cyborg are schocked,while starfire just keeps a blank expresion.*
Cy:Wher'ed you see her?
Rob:Is she all right?
BB:I saw her when i landed from Dr.Lights attack,She helped me up.She seems alright but....
Cy&Rob:But what?
*BB just looks at the floor.*
Star:She dose not remember.And I have been thinking about it and i say freind beastboy gose and finds freind raven,And brings her back her...To see if any memeries come back to her.
BB:good idea!I know exsactly where she is!*Beastboy runs out the door*
Star:You belive us right freinds?
Cy:I do...
Rob:I don't.
-
School:
Gwen:Hey That Beastboy guy is back terra.
Terra:He just won't leave me alone.*She turns to see beastboy runing strait at her,she was about to say something to him when he ran right past her.She was confused and looked where he was runnin,Strait towards the new girl.Rachael Roth.*
Gwen:Well it looks like he found a new victim.
Tarra:.........
-
Where BB & Rach are:
BB:RAVEN!
*the violet haierd gril turns around and is face to face with him.*
Rach:b-Beastboy?Why are you here?
BB:I need you to come with me!
Rach:Huh?Where?Why?
BB:Just please!come with me.
*Rach looks at the sad green boy and smiles at him*
Rach:Okay.
*BB smiles big and grabs her hand.he ran off with her towards the Tower.*
Titans Tower:

*Robin,Cyborg,and Starfire are staring at the girl before them*
Rob:I-i don't belive it.....
Cyborg:Raven?
Star:Is it really you?
Rach:What is with you guys calling me Raven?My name is Rachael.I'm a big fan.*She says smiling and putting out her hand to robin.He shakes it.*
Rob:uh...I'm Robin,That's Starfire,Cyborg,and Beastboy...
Rach:I know that!I am a fan arn't I?!Where's your Bathroom?
Cy:Down the hall to the left.
Rach:Thanks!*She leaves the room*
Rob:That's not her.
BB:Whaddya mean?of corse it's her!Right cy?!
Cy:Soryy B....I don't think it is....
BB:IT HAS TO BE!
Rob:If it was raven,Her powers would of gone off when she got annoyed.but they diddn't.
Star:I know why....He charkra is gone...without it,no powers.That is freind Raven.I can feel it!Beastboy,Take her to her room....Try to get her to remember!
BB:Will do!*Beastboy runs out the door.*
Rob:Star-
Star:Robin...Beastboy loves freind Raven.I do not want him to be hurt like i am.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on August 11, 2007, 8:28:13 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Oooooooo...diss Robin,diss.