Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - What Happend?

This is Like Things Change,Except....Terra isn't The one who forgot.Better Summury inside.

Chapter 9 - What Happend?

Chapter 9 - What Happend?
*The bluish light grows Bigger.Star can't see BB and Raven anymore.*
Star:BEASTBOY!!!DO NOT WORRY, FRIEND RAVEN WILL NOT LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU!......I think.
BB: WHY CAN'T I LET GO?!
Star: BECAUSE, RAVEN NEEDS-
*Beastboy couldn't hear her voice anymore. He closed his eyes As the last bit of his strength sliped away.*
-
???:Beastboy??
*BB opened his eyes and saw Raven.He stared at her for a while.*
Rae: Beastboy.....How-Why-What happend?
BB: y-you don't remember?
Rae:No.....The last thing I re-call was fighting adonis,And Saving yo-
*BB jumped up and hugged the shocked empath*
Rae:B-Beastboy?
BB:I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!
Rae: Uh.....Where did I go?
BB:I can't tell you that rae,It brings back bad memories. They'll have to tell you.*He said pointing towards what use to be ravens door. He suddenly realized that he wasn't in her room...but in a beach setting.*
BB:What the frack?Where are we?
Rae:A forcefield.
BB:Huh-Why?
Rae: I haven't got my strength back. This forcefield generates my power.Now....Whay am I wearing this uniform?
*She said looking down at the white and blue outfit.*
BB:Raven....I want to tell you..But,I-I can't.
Rae:What's so bad about it?
BB:I'm sorry Rae,But I can't tell you!
*The forcefield dissovled and zaped back into her gem. Raven stared at Beastboy with confusion. BB Dared not to look at her. The silence was broken By a giddy starfire rushing in to hug Raven.Beastboy snuck out when Raven was losing air. Raven parted from star.*
Rae:Starfire.....Why,Couldn't Beastboy tell me what happend?
*Star'sFae droped.*
Star:Do you really wish to know?
Rae:YES!
Star:Okay....After you saved Friend Beastboy,You were coverd with a thousand rocks. We never found you....After A while we asumed you have died.Beastboy would not accept it though. A few weeks later.....I went to check on him,I was wondering why he satyed in his room all the time....And when I got there...He...He was....
*Raven senced the fear in her eyes.*
Rae:He what?
Star:He was cutting himself!*Starfire started crying,Raven was speechless.*
'Rae:Beastboy? Tried to do...suicide?!'
*Raven ran to find him.She had too.*
'Rae: Beastboy!'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment