Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Nightmare

This is a song fiction really short but really good it has my character in it
plz read!

Chapter 1 - Nightmare

Chapter 1 - Nightmare


Mocking Bird









“Daddy!”



“What is it baby?” Malfoy asked soothingly entering the room and climbing in bed with his daughter.



“I had a bad bad dream!” She exclaimed

“What was it about Hailey?” Malfoy asked pulling her into a hug and stroking her hair gently.

“I-it was about y-you-know-who he, he killed you.” Hailey explained tears leaking out of her eyes.

“You know that won't happen.” Malfoy replied calmly

“How do you know!” Hailey said reproachfully

“Because we're protected by the order.”

“I don't want to lose you.” Hailey was crying uncontrollably now. Draco held her closer to him. He started to remember a couple of years ago when he became a death eater and had tried to kill Dumbledore, but couldn't, then he met Jessica and had Hailey. He was 18 now.

“You won't lose me. I can see your sad even when you smile even when you laugh I can see it in your eyes deep inside you wanna cry cause your scared I ain't there daddy's with you in your prayers so no more cryin' wipe them tears daddy's hereon more nightmares.”

“I like it when you sing.” Hailey said calming down. Draco smiled to himself as she snuggled into his stomach.

But no more worries rest your head and go to sleep maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream. Now hush lil' baby don't you cry everything's gonna be alright stiffen that upper lip up lil lady I told ya daddy's here ta hold ya through the night I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why we feel how we feel inside it may seem crazy pretty baby but I promise momma's gonna be alright.”

Malfoy finished Hailey looked up at him with those emerald eyes her blonde hair falling about her face.

“When's momma coming home from the order?” she asked

“Soon.” Draco answered


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBsgirl on December 4, 2005, 2:06:02 AM

BBsgirl on
BBsgirlYes, i got the song from Eminem
who is like my faveorite rapper and if you don't like him please no flames thanx! ;)