Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

a little somethink i wrote just because i was bord.. =_= stupid fic...etero ^^'

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Is That a Falling Star???



Yes....i saw it..it was there.... big and bright.... it was falling..i saw it fall..into my hand's..and in my heart…..
It was falling…falling along the milkyWay..but always there…so I can see her….
It was so beatiful…. And calming..don't you think so..?? my Aishooteru??? What?? You are aspleep?? It can't be….who can…you..can't …I mean..not… not now…the romantic scene..and…aw..forget it..its no use..you always do that… fall asplep I mean…
I look at you…whit your eyes shut..i can se what you feel… im just like you…. You know??? Calm..charming….. and lazy I admit it… so what?? Who isnt??? Right?? I am also friendly you know..?? aha… just like you…but you..you are asplep..you……..you..ah..
I lay back on the grass… still watching the stars… and there she is again… faling… falling… falling …. aahh!!!
I feel, like ive been seald to the ground..then I look..i look at the cause of this.. and I see you..you..your so…bright… and..charning as to say….what are you doing???
You start kissing me..and I fel relaxed…I love the way you do that… you know
But..you were sleeping?? Didn't you??? Or..did you..oh you…I just want to kill you….you little…little..ah..whats that word im looking for?? Childish??? Yes indeed…indeed you are…
I take of your orange earpfones and put them near you…our hand's are touching now..they are fighting for dominance…and at last..you had won…
Im under you..and you above me…what are you waiting for????? Make me your's…..
…just..until…..the last…falling star…has…….finally…fallen…in you heart…..

love you Yoh Asakura…….

……..from Lory……

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment