Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the meeting of two

it is sorta a love story .kida butit's ok some like some don't so read it ad tell me what you think

Chapter 1 - the meeting of two

Chapter 1 - the meeting of two
hi i'm myonia and this is what i look like: i'm 5"1 and have long brown hair with red tips. i have green brown and golden eyes and tail a set of horse ears and i'm wearing a pair of blue jeans and a black shrit with a single rose and neted sleves. i'm also fairly atractive (if i do say so myself.)and here goes my story.

one day i'm sitting at this restrant ad the waitess brings me a note and a look in the direction of were it came from. i look over my shoulder and see the most kind sweet handsom lookin guy i'd seen i it seems like forever. so i try not to, but i can't help it. my face turns a bright red (whitch made me even more imbarest)so i quikly turnd back around to read the note it said: hey i would like to get to know you so mabey we could go on a..... well just gt to eat diner? if you say es i'll meet you here at 7:00 and then we can talk. please come :) sinserly kurama. so what can i do, tur him down? i just couldn't what if i ever saw this kurama again then what. i like him so i'm going to show up at 7:00. later after i went home i quikly did my hair and some other touch up (nothing big) then hurried out the door to go see zeke and tell what had happed earlyer. as i tld of this seen i relised the time it was nearly 7:00 so i said my good bye and was off to this restrant to see this man. when i got there i look around the room and spoted him. i went over and sat down. after we orderd we had time to talk because it was a busiy night. we talk what seemed like forever about everthing you could think of because we neirther new what to say. finally our food came so we both started to eat although this was hard because we were both very nervous so we just kinda sat there the rest of the time (not haveing a clue what to say) until close to the end of the date when we planed to see each other again next week same time but this time at a nearby pizza palor. so we bid farwell and said see yah later. then i left and went to bed, i was exausted. boy being nervous really takes it out of you.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Zeke_hieis_girl on May 28, 2004, 5:39:09 PM

Zeke_hieis_girl on
Zeke_hieis_girlgood job monica ^___^ i am glad you started to write.....oh your still at my house huh LOL