Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - away with boredom

a girl is bored and a feaery sends her to the yugi-oh series.

Chapter 1 - away with boredom

Chapter 1 - away with boredom
this is my first yugi-oh-fanfiction pelase be gentle and kistunelover25 please don't kil me, i have some kind of weird habit of using real peopel in my work meh :P

"hides behind a couch in case" wel a girl emily (kitsunlovwer25) works at the gentle breeze old folks home and is bored and then babs (me) the faery comes to relief that boredom by sending her into the yugi-oh serie. (i swear i think that last migraine attack friyed my brains...don't ask) I don't anything including emily :P i thinks she owns herself and likes it that way.

at the Gentle breeze old folks home emily pushes the card with drinks and coffee for the epople a bit lost in thoughts "man i am bored, i wished somethings intresting would happen atlist it's almost lunch time. Durig lunchtime emily sits al alone eating her sandwhich. when a black bubble floats inside through the widow amd pops before her. she looks at the girl standing before wearing a lose black shirt and pants "hello emily, i am your faery gothfriend" emily looks strange "isent suppost to be feaery godmother?"The feary frowns "i am not that old" Emily looks to the clothing "arent you suppost to be in a pink shiny dress or something" The feaary looks annoyed "pink dasent look good on me and frilly dresses arent my style" pulls up a brow. The Feaery sighs "fine i am not really suppost to be dressed like this but thoses dresses are so lame" emily nods so what are you here for?" makes a courtesy '"i am here to forfill your wish"falls to the floor "ow" emilly blinks "so you gonna make my love more exciting?"The feaery nods "i wil send you to the yugi-oh series for a while" she waves her wand withd the coffin on it and emily poofs in a cloud of dark smoke.

She falls on a table and timmy looks to you strangely "who are you?" emily frowns "this isent the yugioh show" cosmo and wanda apear "no this is the fairly od parents show" The feaary apears again "hey wanda how is it giong"wanda smiles "very well babs, i see you got your licensens"the other feaery nods "sorry kid my mistake"she poofs again and emily reapears on seto kaiba's desk "who are you?!"emily pales "i am emily" babs voice coems from above "sorry emily i stil gotta work on my aiming" emily smiles sheepishly seto mutters "never mind, i know that feary she mostly sends people here"he looks to her "The last one fell in my tub when i whas taking a bath" emily giggles.

tbc

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment