Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - back to the oldies

a girl is bored and a feaery sends her to the yugi-oh series.

Chapter 3 - back to the oldies

Chapter 3 - back to the oldies
* is dusting behind the couch* "welcome back lets see were were we"scratches her head of a minute "oh yea emily whas send to seto and he got angry with the fighting and superman came and stuf"snickers "well emily is send for to yugi this time wil he be happy to see the faery?" sits



Poofs with emily in yugi's kitchen where yugi is having breakfast. As soon as he sees the the faery he runs of screaming "grandpa! she is back please make her go away!!"* emily has a large sweatdrop near her head* you really know how to make friends don't you. babs frowns "is he stil sore over that guy that i pooft in his bed" looks to her "whats so bad about that?" babs looks to emily "his friends came in and he whas sleeping in nothing but his underwear.." emily pales "thats to much information.."pulls emily back as yugi's grandfather shows up with a broom in his hand.


he looks angry "ksst!"he swipes a few times. Babs dasent seem fazed and waves her wand wanting the broomstick to poof in something else but instead she poofs another cow above yugi's grandfatehrs head and it falls down "owwww" *emily has a large sweatdrop near her head* "is it me? or is the cow joke getting old?" yugi comes into the kitchen "grandpa!"he grabs the cow her tail to pull her of though al the cow das is mooing. Emily looks to the scene before her "how did you get your license anyway?" Babs shrugs "they got tired of seeing me every exam so they gave me the license"* emily,yugi and grandfather have a big sweatdrop near there heads" emily pulls up a brow "thats..explains a lot.." Babs waves her wand and the cow turns into a salami and yugi falls to the floor "ow" he looks to her angry.

Babs just looks back at the angry yugi "can't you poof her somewhere else?" he helps his grandfather up. emily looks to him "we already have been with seto but he knew her to so we had to leave" yugi sighs "i am gonna ask seto for a feaery prove barriar" puts her hand to her chest with a faked shocked face "that hurts" she smiles. emily puls her shirt "you can poof me back to the old folkes home" looks to emily "are ya sure" emily nods. so bar poofs again with emily. She repoofs in the house of ozzy osbourne when he walks into the room "sharon! that fracking feaery is fracking back!"bar pales "uhm bye" she poofs again with emily. suddenly everything go's black for emily.

She feels someone shaking her "emily wake up are you okey?" emily opens her eye's groaning "what happend"the nurse looks worried 'i think you slipped and hit your head" emily sighs "what a strange dream" she sits up as the nurse stands "i am gonna get some water for you" she walks away and emily sighs putting her hands behind her and feels something, she partly turns around and sees the wand with the coffin "could it be..". she takes the wand and waves with it a camel apears above the nurse and falls on top of her...




The end

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bambi on October 18, 2006, 9:02:32 PM

bambi on
bambihahahaha that was funny write some more

bigamyfan9_ on September 6, 2005, 3:24:03 AM

bigamyfan9_ on
bigamyfan9_Oh that is f*cking priceless thats funny!