Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - nespa the half vampire

a story about a girl thats part vampire and part human

Chapter 1 - nespa the half vampire

Chapter 1 - nespa the half vampire
Nespa the half-vampire part 1




Ireland, somewhere the middle age’s, in a small town named Danka
a group of 16 or 20 vampires are forced in a small dead end street with no chance of escape.
From the mob that got them there came a man forward,
the vampire leader of the group Olano growls as he reconized him as the famous vampirehunter Marcus Otavo.
Marcus smiled as he saw the anger in the most of the vampires eye’s and fear in some of the other one’s.
He turned his attention to Olano a vampire he has hunted for very long
and finally got him where he wanted him..
but tonight he wanted something else than Olano’s dead. Where is she.. .
Olano growls angerly he shifted his face in predator his eye’s,
now blood red and his fangs sticking over his bottom lip.
I don’t know who your talking about Marcus, he smirked a devilish grin causing his fangs to stick even more over his bottomlip.
You know pretty well who i am talking about..now where is the half-vampire?! Olano’s mate and best friend Nicky looks at Marcus, you wil never find her.
Marcus turned his attention to Nicky and smirks, he point’s his crossbow at her and looks at Olano.
Talk or i wil turn her to a pile of dust beside’s if you tell me where she is i wil let you and your pack go..for now.
Nicky looks at him coldly, then kill me i don’t care as long as she is safe.
Marcus smile fainted aparantly it wasent fun if the vampire’s werent frightend.
Fine then.. . he shoots the arrow at Nicky but one of the other vamps jumps infront and catched it in the heart,
she screams and turns to dust.
Marcus just smile’s. You better give up vampire..we wil find her anyway. Olano looks at the pile of dust he hated
it when one of his group died but this whas more inportant,
he turned his head to marcus again. Fool’s the child wil be safe, she has been put by a normal family as we speak one of those from who you don’t
expect such a dark child her vampire side wil be sleeping until the awakening is usefull. Marcus dasent seem impressed but just smirks.
Do they know it Olano or didn’t you tell them yet. Nicky looked at Olano qeustioning. What is he talking about Olano, what didn’t you tell us?.
Olano looks at Marcus coldly but dasent answer Nicky’s qeustion.
Marcus his smile grows bigger. He didn’t tell you did he... . Nicky what didn’t you tell us, come on Olano answer me. Olano stays silent
and just looks at Marcus coldly. Marcus just keeps smilling
and dasent lose eye contact with Olano.
The child is his, he is the father of the half – vampire, thats why he wants to save it.
Nicky’s eye’s grow big some of the other vampires mummble shocked or shake there head in disbelieve. Nicky looks at Olano.
Is this true?are you father the of the halfvampire?Olano looks at Nicky. Yes it’s true Nespa is my daughter but that isent the only reason i want to save her.
Marcus pulls up a brow. And the other reason is? Olano looks to him coldly.
The ancient vampire prediction, one day a child wil be born part vampire part human, only he or she wil be able to stop the evil goddes Amara of the seven hellgate’s,
her or his blood wil stop the threat.
Marcus starts to laugh. Thats just a thing he made up to save her. Olano looks at him coldly. It’s the truth it also says if the child is killed before the profechecy is forfilled
she wil be reborn maby not this year but she wil be reborn. Marcus looks at him.
Thank you for the nice fairytale but now we have to kill you!
In the mean time somewhere else in the same town pretty deep under the ground a elder vampire woman rocks a cradle,
in it lays a babygirl seemingly innocent, she is crying. Sssst Nespa its alright. The woman lifts the baby from the cradle wrapping her in a blanket on the blanket a full moon is sewed with in the middle a skull.
She hold her while she keeps crying and take’s a bottle to feed her while she humms a lullabye. While the child drinks she looks at her and to the bottle.
The substance inside is half white and half red. When she is silently asleep there is a knock on the door, she opens it and a ragged
and ravaged but pretty thinned out pack come’s in. While everybody cleans there wounds she sits near the crib again and Olano come’s standing by her looking into the crib.
What happend Olano and where is Nicky? Olano looks at her sadly and pulls a chair near the crib and sits. Nicky didn’t make it...we runned into Marcus..oh by the hairy balls of the hell lord Nona,
we don’t attack humans but he dasent care a bit about that. Nona sighs. Marcus always whas pigheadded and short sighted even when we were married.
Olano nods and looks at the crib. They know she is my daughter Nona.. .Nona looks at him and smile’s.
Don’t worry Olano elder vamps have more secrets than you think and they wil stil be loyaal to you, you lied to protect them.
He looks at up to her smilling. And nespa is stil save. He gently runs a finger allong the childs cheek. Our sweet little nespa the half vampire..


To be continud....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment