Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Destinies intertwined

a girl runs away from her abusing father and tries to find her place in the world and forget the past (includes an itsey bit of swearing) i kinda based Emily off of me but I am way wilder! :D I do not own anything about Xiaolin Showdown and I am not

Chapter 1 - Destinies intertwined

Chapter 1 - Destinies intertwined
Destinies Intertwined.


She walked along the side of the old cracked road, kicking rocks and random pebbles along the way.
She didn't really know where she was going nor did she actually care. She was just another runaway child escaping her dark past.

``Ill leave it behind,'' She thought, ``maybe change my name. No one will ever hear from Emily Evangeline again.'' A rumble in the distance caught her attention. ``Crap,'' she thought, ``This is great. Just what I need right now.'' But her thoughts could not stop the weather as it began to pour.

She ran for shelter under a tree. ``Never take shelter under a tree during a storm.'' Her mother's advice said inside her head. ``Shut up, your dead.'' She said in her mind. ``I can't believe I actually remember that after all these years.'' She said to herself, leaning against the tree. Her raggy clothes hadn't gotten too wet. She wore Black and purple layered rags and a black scraggly shirt.
She looked up into the sky and the rain fell down on her face.
``Ill go as soon as it calms down a bit,'' she thought to herself.
And she sat down and wrapped her arms around herself for warmth. She made sure that she would be in no ones sight before finally relaxing a bit. ``I can't let my guard down for too long'', She thought to herself, ``I can't let him find me.'' And she closed her eyes and laid her head against the tree.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxLennexx on August 7, 2005, 1:12:14 AM

xxLennexx on

xxLennexx on August 4, 2005, 5:34:29 AM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxnow reaad my storry! plez

xxLennexx on July 28, 2005, 6:40:53 PM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxwow ur story rocks v.v.v.v.v.v. discriptie and v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v. good

Bad-ass-punk-gurl on June 16, 2005, 5:59:21 AM

Bad-ass-punk-gurl on
Bad-ass-punk-gurlNo comments? Aww. I am truely hurt *tear* X3